Chapter 1: I'm in love with you

Lance didn't really know anyone at the school... Although he heard really nasty rumors about Keith, he was a bully, like to threaten the teachers and over all just not a good person. Luckily Lance didn't care for the rumors... As long as Keith didn't pick on him, the two were good. Getting his books out of his locker, Lance needed help finding this certain class... Looking around to see he ask someone for help but no one would stop to talk to him.. And so he spotted Keith. "E-Excuse me. Could you please help me?" Lance asked, walking up to Keith, who glared at Lance for a second keeping his expression as he gave small nod, "Sure.. What do you want?" He noticed a few people giving them looks as they passed by, not that he really cared but it was just annoying. There were plenty of other people to go stare at- He sighed a little looking back at Lance waiting for his response. If he took to long he might just push him out of the way and leave.

         Lance didn't seem to notice the looks Keith was receiving, he was too busy trying to keep up with Keith's directions once he managed to asked if Keith knew where the classroom was. "Alright, Classroom A is up stairs, right? or did you say down stairs?? Wait- How many floors does this building have? Ughhh.. Could you please tell me one more time? A bit slower." He sighed and grabbed Lances wrist and started walking down the hall, "Ill just show you- Its not that hard this school only has three floors. Idiot.." Lance winced a bit when Keith grabbed his wrist, damn the boy was strong...He DEFINITELY didn't want to pick a fight with this guy. Getting to the classroom Lance 'Thanked' Keith for showing him the way... He didn't like being called an 'idiot' by him but he decided it was best to ignore that for now. "I really appreciate the help." He said, then going into the classroom. Keith rolled his eyes, "Don't forget where it is cause I wont show you again got it?" He turned to leave, but glanced back for just a second before getting to his class. Thoughts of Lance kept running through his mind.. Maybe he should have been a bit nicer to Lance? He didn't mean to grab him so hard, though he didn't break anything like his hand or wrist so it was probably fine..

        Sitting down at his desk, Lance thought about Keith for a few moments. Why did no one hang around him? Did he have any friends? Why did it seem like Keith was always angry about something? Getting his books together, a nice looking girl came up to him. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink, surprised such a attractive girl would come up and talk to him. The two talked for a while... The conversation was going well, although he didn't know why the girl asked what his blood type was... Or why was she staring at his neck the whole time, maybe a kink? "Hmm, you want me to meet you under the bleachers after class? Alone too~?" Lance happily accepted  the girls offer. He was going to get lucky tonight!

          Keith noticed a few people around acting strange, he managed to get a kid alone behind the school where there were no cameras. More and more like him were infesting the town.. He drug the monster to the wooded area, a trail for students to walk or run during gym. They fought there and he killed what ended up being a werewolf. Him and that kind never did get along.. He lpbed dogs thoigh which seemd ironic somehow. But as long as the people were safe. Keith didn't understand why he had been fighting for the people trying to hunt him... Maybe he just liked to kill, or- Maybe it was someone he wanted to protect? He hurried to the empty art room to wash up, being covered in blood would just look like paint to a passerby. Class ended and Lance was more then excited to see that girl later on tonight. Walking in the halls, Lances next class was art. Going to the wash room he bumped into Keith. "Whoa!?" Lance saw the red paint Keith was washing off... Why the hell was it so much on his hands? Seriously, has he even heard of a paintbrush before? "Jeez, it looks like you just committed a murder." Keith jumped a little and glanced at Lance before continuing to wash up, "Yeah- I guess it would look like that.." He quickly got all the blood off before drying off and looking around to see if anyone else was around or had seen him. Guess not. "You need to get yourself a girlfriend, Dude." It was obvious Keith had way too much time on his hands or so it looked. He had no friends, was always mppdy and apparently likes to paint with his hands. Keith was definitely a strange guy..

         Keith eyed Lance, what was up with that guy? "...Girlfriend? Um- Ill pass, girls are.. Not my type..." He made sure his clothes were ok and not too dirty before getting his backpack. "Oh." Lance shrugged, understanding that Keith might like guys. "Maybe if your more open and friendly to others, you'll catch yourself a boyfriend. Although I'll suggest you look a lot less angry all the time, and smile more." Keith rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me how to act- Being friendly isn't as easy as it looks.. And no one in this school likes guys" Actually, they didn't like vampires, and he'd have to find someone who either was a vampire or some other creature. Or a guy that could tolerate Keith's blood-lust.. Lance frowned, he felt kinda bad for the guy... It must really suck being alone all the time. Coming up to Keith, he put his hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Buddy, I'm sure when the time is right, you'll find some one."

          He blushed a little at Lances touch, he was so.. Warm. He looked away and let Lance move away before rushing off to his class. He hated gym but at least he was fast, and strong.. Lance said when the time was right... Keith's been waiting, searching, for a good hundred years at least, and no one-  After that Lance went to the bathroom as Keith left to his next class. Lance went to gym next, art had been 'cancled for today' sinfe the art teacher accidently ate some toxic art materials and had ro be rushed to the ER andbthere was no replacement for them. So they got to play with the other gym class. His favored class and most exciting time of the day for Lance. Today was a game of 'dodge ball' and he couldn't wait to start playing. "Haha, Get ready to lose!'" He yelled at the other team happily. Keith ran a hand through his hair looking over at the other team, oh great. There was Lance.. Well maybe he could impress him? But- Lance probably didn't like boys... He sighed and moved up a bit, he liked this game because he got to hit people. Students on Keith's team kept their distance, even a few on the other side who saw Keith frowned, knowing what was in store for them. Unfortunately, Lance wasn't paying any attention to Keith. Not even knowing that half of the class were supernatural beings with super strength the first ball nearly took the wind out of him. "GAH-!" He cried out in pain, the second one hit him in the arm.

         After that Lance pulled himself out of the game. "What the hell is wrong with you people!?!" He yelled at the other team, seriously it was only a game! They didn't have to throw the ball so hard. Rolling up his sleeve his eyes widen, he had a big dark bruise on his arm. Keith froze when he saw Lance get hurt. He felt pissed off but couldn't just let himself get out just to be near him.. Instead he planned to play twice as hard, but not hurt anyone. Dodge but not throw until he had to. Keith didn't really care about the other people, but Lance probably did. To get on his good side he'd have to change a few things. And he was kind of ok with that...