15. "Maybe but now, I'm hard again."

⁂City's POV⁂  

⁂City's POV⁂  

"Shut the hell up AlleyCat! You know I chose to be there." My whole gang has come to the Lace Pearl for the "Queens Come-Back". This is nothing new though, they throw me a party everytime  I get out of rehab. Really, I think they just use it as a reason to get shit-faced drunk.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. We know it was better than dealing with your fucked up parents."  Alex responds, knocking back a shot. 

"Leave Fox alone or she'll decide we're just as fucked up as her parents." Tiny chuckles.

"Oh no, y'all are just as fucked up as my parents just in a different better way. You guys are loyal to your own, my DNA donors aren't." I grimace hoping that my glare is enough to end this conversation. It's not.

"Aww! Has rehab mad our Queen soft?" Luke coos and now I am definitely done with this conversation.

"Listen here Lucas," I pause just long enough so I can hop on the bar, go over to where Alex is sitting, squat down in front of him and grab the collar of his leather jacket. "I have not gone soft and I can prove it to you right here, right now. Say some dumbass shit like that again and you will be out of here so fast you won't be able to even utter my name." I release his collar and he pulls me down so I am straddling his lap.

"Ok" He whispers, his breath fanning my ear. Slowly he trails his hand down my back then he kisses along my jaw, then my chin, then my lips. Wow, have I missed this man.

"OKAY!!! EWW!!! Please, I'm not drunk enough to see my brother making out with my leader." Alex yells, shielding his eyes and giggle.

"Aww AlleyCat, you are just jealous." Now I'm smiling, kissing Luke always puts me in a good mood.

"Am Not!" Alex says crossing his arms across his chest pouting like a 3-year-old.

"Are you guys officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" I fucking wish.

"Come on Tiny, you know City likes to be a free agent, but as long as I get to kiss and do other stuff with her, I don't care what we are." Luke smirks, and I run my hand through his hair.

"Aww, Babe! Did me being in rehab make you soft." I tease Luke then he kisses me again.

"Maybe but now, I'm hard again." Luke kisses along my collarbone.

"EWWWW!" Alex averts his eyes again.

"Fine, we'll take this upstairs then."  Luke says as he picks me up, my legs wrapped around his torso, and then he carries me across the room to the stairs.

"Don't you dare take our queen away, the party is just getting started." Another member from my gang, Doc, says as he walks through the door. Doc has always been like my father, he works at the rehab center as a medical doctor hence the name 'Doc'.

"Doc!!!" I scream as I untangle myself from Luke.

  ✇Luke's POV✇  

As City untangles herself from me to dash towards Doc, I just can't think of how I could possibly love her anymore, yet every time she smiles I fall just a little bit more, a little bit harder, a little bit fast. Damn, I really am soft, I'm whipped, I know it and from the look, my brother is giving me right now, he knows it too. I don't even care, and from the grin, I can feel spreading over my face, I don't think I'm ever going to care. 

"C you just saw him three hours ago, It's been months for me. I haven't gotten laid in ages." yeah, that's right play it a cocky hornyness. Don't show that you really just wanna hold her for the rest of the night.

"Come on Luke, really? She's practically my daughter, can you not say that kind of stuff around me." Doc sounds and looks serious but I can tell that he is fighting back a grin.

"Gee, maybe your tag should evolve to 'pops'." seriously I need to get her in bed now, fuck.

"Yeah, Yeah. Don't worry I'm giving her back. Felicity, listen, I know you live here but if you ever want to stay at my place just know you can. I have to go to the clinic now, I'll see you all tomorrow." City growls at Doc calling her by her full name and I'll be damned if it's not fucking adorable. Doc chuckles at her growl and heads towards the door.

City returns to stand in front of me grips my shirt and growls out,

⁂City's POV⁂  

Fuck I need him now. I take grip the front of his shirt in my fist, I can see lust fill his eyes there is something else there too but I just can't figure it out.

"Fuck Me! Now!" That's all it took and now I'm up in his arms and we are already halfway to my room.

"Fuck I've missed you." Luke grounds out as he is peppering my neck with kisses. Before I know it he's kicking the door shut and I'm being laid down on the bed.

"Luke" my voice is husky and barely recognizable, my heartbeat is quickening and the need for Luke is pulsating between my legs and it is almost unbearable. Luke tugs at my shirt and I let him, fuck I have missed everything about him.

"City" Luke groans and I can tell that he is straining in his pants, I think I'll help him out with that. 

"Fuck C!"

"Damn I missed that," and you Luke I've missed you not even the sex just you

"Me too City, Me too." Luke huffs as there is a knock on the door 

"Hey, I know you guys are wanting to go at it like rabbits because Fox is back but civilians just walked in and I need her to coax them out." Alexander, Fuck.

"Ok" I yell back and quickly get dressed and leave my loft room and the comfort of Luke's arms. 

"Damn girl you look like sex walking!" Alex hoots.

"No duh dipshit!" I spit back and Alex points to the door, I ready my fake smile and look to the civilians that have found themselves in the Lace Pearl and... Oh Shit!