Chapter 10: Mine

The woods were silent.
I had already traveled away from the werewolf kingdom and into unknown territory. I heard a twig snap and turned around, becoming alert and self-conscious of my surroundings. Out from the trees emerged a wolf he was huge with black fur and gold eyes.

A Broken.

This wolf was a broken werewolf meaning his human had been cursed and his wolf was permanently separated from the human. I locked eyes with the wolf and walked towards him slowly many broken wolves can be dangerous, but there was something special about this wolf so I inched closer and closer to him until we were nose to nose.

Even though he couldn't speak I knew he'd understand me.

"Can I help you?" I asked unsure of what to say.

With his paw he drew in the dirt.

Mine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien's point of view~~~

I lost her. She left this morning, and I have been mourning her lost while my wolf has been thinking about her cheerfully all day.

She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. Scarlett loves me and wants to be with me. My wolf has been chanting all day, he's been distracted, all lovestruck about Scarlett and completely ignoring me. It's driving me crazy that I can't get anything done.

"Damien, why are you so sad?" Amara the mother of my daughter says completely oblivious to my pain.

"Amara I'm busy." I respond back not caring about the fact that I sound really rude.

Amara pecks my lips and says. "I'm going to eat lunch you can come join me if you want."

Break up with Amara. My wolf says suddenly angry that I allowed Amara to kiss me.

Scarlett left us Ryder! She left without a care. She doesn't care about us. So stop acting like a love-struck pup! I say frustrated at my wolf, Ryder.'

Ryder snarls and growls She is our mate! This is why she left you because you are cheating on her with Amara just break up with her! Scarlett is our mate not Amara.

I breathe deeply and say. Scarlett left us! What about our daughter!

Ryder growls again. That brat is unappreciative and is not our daughter. I have told you this a million times! NOT OUR KID! You just can't accept the fact that Amara cheated on you. Scarlett left you not me. She wanted to be with me and only me because of YOUR stupid behaviour my mate isn't near me and for that I will never forgive you.

He goes back to ignoring me and keeps thinking about Scarlett.

Scarlett I am getting you back no matter what it takes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate's Point of View~~~

She's gone again. I lost her because of a mistake. But I won't let that mistake define me.

Scarlett, I am getting you back.