Chapter 15: No blood on the carpet!

"A ball?" Everyone said at once, giving a confused look.

"Yes. A ball." I said rolling my eyes, dramatically.

"Who is the ball in honor of?" Ryan asked curiously. I almost laughed. I knew the Ryan had a fetish for dancing at balls.

"It doesn't matter, because none of you are going."

"What?!" Everyone said again.

"Why not?" Nate pouted. "Please?"

"No. Nobody is going except me."

"But you said we're going to a ball." Damien whined trying to convince me.

"Raise your hand if you speak Spanish." I demanded.

Nobody raised their hand.

"This is why, I am doing this solo. You guys will be waiting for me in one of the houses that I own. No complaining, no whining don't be babies." I scolded.

"What! It's a spanish ball?" Ryan questioned thinking suddenly. "Oh my gosh! You are going to King Adrian's ball! The young eligible hot hispanic bachelor! I want to go!" He demanded like a teenage girl who wanted to see One Direction. "Please! Please! Take me! I want to see King Adrian! TAKE ME!!!!" He got on his knees and begged. 

"Ryan shut up!" I demanded his begging was making my ears bleed.

Ryan finally shut up.

"Ryan. Stop acting gay, I am not in the mood. You are not going, and there is nothing you can say that will make me change my mind!"

Ryan said. "You don't even have a dress!"

"I do now." I said.

Using my powers I transformed myself into a royal blue evening dress, with a sweetheart neckline, and that had a high slit with diamonds going down it all the way to the train, then I used my power to make my hair into long curls, and finally using my power I gave myself smoky eyes and put on some light pink lipstick.

Everyone's jaw dropped. They started staring at me in amazement.

"What?" I asked smirking.

"You... lo-ok.. gre-a-t.." Damien said stuttering.

I don't like the way everyone is looking at you?

Why Obsidian? Do I look that bad?

No you look gorgeous and you know it.

I smirked at Obsidian, who was giving Nate and Damien the death glare.

"Okay, listen up." I said. "I am going to transport us to one of my houses anyone questions, ask now or forever hold your peace."

Obsidian asked "I'm shifting into my wolf in 8 minutes what do I do."

Damien seemed to smile widely when he said that.

"Okay, I'll use my powers to keep you in human form."

Damien frowned.

"Question. What type of supernatural are you?" Ryan asked.

"Answer. None of your concern, but I am the type of supernatural who can easily kill you." I replied back smiling innocently.

Ryan just took a few steps back and nodded.

"Are you a witch?" Amara's screechy voice asked.

"No."

"Are you a demon who wants to eat our brains and kill us in our sleep?" Nate asked cheekily.

"Yes Nate. Totally. But I won't kill you Nate, because you don't have any brains." I remarked.

"Oh yeah?! Well what's in my head, empty space?" Nate asked.

"Oh no, Natalie, in your head are nuts that squirrels store for winter." Natalie was one of my nicknames for him. He grinned.

Can you stop flirting with him?

I am not flirting with him Mr. Jealous-for-no-reason

Whatever.

Are you mad at me?

Yes.

Why?

Because I want to go. To protect you.

I can take care of myself.

Please?

No, Obsidian  I can take care of myself.

But there will be guys.

So?
They will want to dance with you. 

So?

What if you accept?

I probably will accept.

What!

Oh you know how it works. Hot eligible guy. Me, hot eligible girl. In a supply closet. These  things happen.

What! No Supply Closets! You are not eligible you're with me.

I'm just teasing you, Obsidian.

Oh.

Your face. Priceless.

Not Funny, Speedy.

Your right, Fido. Not funny. Hysterical.

I want to ask you something important.

Yes, Obsidian I don't mind washing your fur when I get back from the ball.

What? No. Listen, please.

Okay I'm listening.

Will you be my girlfriend?

Yes. I'd love that. Obsidian I...

"Scarlett!" Damien said loudly.

"What?!" I asked annoyed.

"You and Obsidian zoned out."

"We were mind-linking about something important." Obsidian said taking a defensive stance.

I transported us to my house.

"I am leaving for the ball. Behave all of you. Don't kill each other and don't touch my stuff. You can sit on the couch and watch tv. Whoever touches something or breaks something. I will break them. Don't go in any rooms. I will know. I'll be back in a few hours. Be safe and don't move from this room. The bathroom is the first door on the left and it has a huge sign that says 'Bathroom' so it can't be missed."

Scarlett wait.

What?

I love you.

I love you too.

I threw my arms around Obsidian and hugged him. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I kissed him and he responded immediately by kissing me back and putting his hands around my waist.

"Be safe." Obsidian said quietly.

"I will." I replied

Everyone was watching us. Ryan looked amused at our display, Damien, Nate, Aubrey, and Amara looked jealous.

I looked at everyone.

"Don't kill each other and don't get blood on my furniture and carpet." I said unsure of what to say, I transported myself to the ball.