Author's Note

Hi Readers! Yes I am still alive. School has been keeping me really busy, but I am going to update a lot, at least every Saturday AND Sunday. So that will be happening and I have a general idea of where I want the book to go. There may nor may not be a sequel. This could just be a stand-alone. I also could write a spin-off/ talk about the past lives of Scarlett. My third book, Innocent,  will be coming out soon, and yes the description has changed a little bit. There will be still be a awesome kick-butt female character, who yes is a thief. But I added a conspiracy theory. So the book will be mostly the same. My second book, if you guys aren't already reading that is My Alpha Mate and has a lot of ideas and plot twists going into it. I would like to thank all my very patient readers who follow me, and read my books (you know who you are) the first ten chapters for Innocent come out in November 27, which is thanksgiving so you have something to be thankful for.

Special thanks to

 Brooklyn__1424

 ReginarumFortuiti

Lisagirl1234

MediocreAuthor

animalover27

Amonkey50

One_Hexed_Angel

CrazyFish10

Papaya_Iris

BlueBelle3

OliviaGump

KatanaWolfxx

EllietheKoolest

Demonic_Werewolf

NiquitaBulkan

And many more! So until next saturday.

Baffling Questions that could blow your mind...

How did people think before there were languages?

The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get?

If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?

If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?

If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked “you why should I let you in?”, what would you say?