4. The House

Your show ended, which made you sad. „Aww it just had started!", you whined a little sad but then accepted the fact, that it was over now. You thought about sneaking a little around, exploring your new house. You got up from the sofa, and walked up to the attic, standing in front of Edd's door. You opened it to see a, kind of clean, room. The walls were painted green and in the middle stood a big  table. All over the table was the pure chaos:
Pencils, pens, paper and other stuff were laying all over it.
(I draw by myself a lot, and this is exactly what my table looks like xD )
You nodded and went to Toms room. You opened the door to face his big bed that was standing in the center of his room. You saw his guitar lying on his bed. You grabbed ‚Susan' and started playing some songs on ‚her'. Then you heard a crack.

„Oh Shit, what happend?!" you said in fear, looking down at the guitar. You saw that it's guitar neck was broken. Your eyes widen, and you felt sweat running down your forehead, then tried to lay Susan on the bed like she was laying there before you entered the room.
Then you ran out.
You already was in Matt's room, so there was just one left: Tord's room.

You entered the room to see how chaotic it was.
„Damn that boy needs to clean up.", you mumbled lifting up a ‚magazine' that was laying in the floor.

„Ah, Right, yesterday he told me, that he like to read magazi-"
The magazine flapped open while it was still in your hand and you saw the naked woman inside of it.

„HiS FaVOrItE mAGaZineS aRe HenTai ?!", you yelled a little too loud. Hopefully Matt haven't heard that. With disgust you throw the Hentai back on the place you found it. You watched under his bed what stuff would hide there.
You was a little afraid that you could see something you would regret, but you also was very curious about that.

„Let's do it!" you said and pulled a box out from under his bed. It was very heavy. You opened it and inside were some guns, more Hentai, a box of tissues, and more stuff. You took a gun and laid it into your hoodie pocket. (I decided that you are wearing a (f/c) hoodie just like the boys do ;3), when you suddenly heard steps infringe of Tord's door.
You decided to hide next to his bed to scare him.
So you closed the box, slipped it back under his bed and hid on the other side. The door opened and you just heard somebody walking to the nightstand, opening a drawer and picking something up. That was your chance:

„BOOOOO !!", you yelled trying to scare that person.
But it wasn't Tord, it was Matt.

„Matt? What are you doing here ?", you asked worried. He just looked at you as worried as you looked at him.

„I could ask the same question." he said with wide opened eyes.
„I asked first!", you shouted.
Then Matt started to explain:
„I was about to read his diary."
„His diary?! He has a diary??"
„Yeah of course he does, silly",
Matt said and chuckled.

„Look (Y/n), this is the newest entry so far, it's from yesterday!"

Matt handed you the diary.
„Have fun reading, (Y/n), but I have a meeting with myself now."

You just smirked and waved Matt, then he left and closed the door.
You started reading:

Dear Diary,
today a cute girl moved in. She was nice and I literally loved her kindness. I tried to do a good first impression, by calling her nice names. But she don't likes them. Whatever. Then Jehova Witnesses came in my way and destroyed everything. This guy ruins E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Then I decided to get better known with (Y/n). So I got in her room and we started talking. Then there was the right moment, so I tried to kiss her.
BUT SHE JUST PUSHED ME BACK! If she wouldn't be so damn cute I would've already shot her knee. So i left and got in my room. I thought on (Y/n) and was about to jerk o-"

Then you closed the book with a happy and disturbed look on your face. ( You know what I mean ? Like that: 🙂) „That's enogh for today," you mumbled, then you thought about the shit you could do in tords room.
But then the door opened.

„Whoa, (Y-Y/n) what are you doing in my room?" Tord said. You didn't recognized that the boys got back from the grocery store.
„Oh fuck,", you mumbled under your breath.
You turned to Tord but you forgot that you had his diary in your hands. So of course, he saw it.

„DAMN (Y/N) , THATS PRIVATE STUFF!! OH NOT AGAINNNN!!!", he yelled while tearing the diary out of your hands. You ran out of his room as quickly as possible. Then you heard the door shut behind you.
„That was great." you thought.(*cough* *cough* Sarcasm *cough*) you got down to Tom and Edd who was in the kitchen, unpacking the stuff from the grocery story.
„What was that?" Edd asked worried.
„I dunno, maybe I was trying to read his diary or something..?"
You said.
Tom and Edd nodded like that would be completely normal.
„What ?" you asked a little annoyed.
„Oh it's just that like everyone of us is Reading his diary. He don't really hides it very well." Tom replied, then taking a sip from his flask.

„That's why he said ‚not again'. Ohhhhhh, ok" you nodded in understanding.

You left the kitchen and went to the sofa laying down, wrapping yourself in some blankets. (Congrats now you are a burrito lol.) Immediately you got tired and did a little nap on the couch.

_____________________________
Wuhu that was chapter 4.
Btw sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. I'm German but I write in English because German fanfics just sound super duper dumb.

Any other Germans here that read English fanfics ? xD

Word count: 1034