20. (Y/n) yeeting herself out of the window

I just stood there. I didn't know what I should do. To be honest I never thought I'd be in a situation like this..- You needed to get out of here- quick. I lifted my hands up out of my pockets making some of the humans that surrounded me lower their guns. I smirked at this action and put my robotic hand on the counter behind me. When some of the people were not focusing on me I took my chance and jumped behind the counter.

As soon as I did so the mood tensed up again and the people started shooting, hitting some glass bottles over my head, making them fall down and crash to the floor. I felt small drops of sweat falling down my forehead and the adrenaline started rushing through my veins.

After a minute of useless shooting everyone stopped in their tracks..- was someone giving them signals? Because everything went silent.—- Then I heard footsteps coming closer to the counter. I took the coin that i kept in the pocket of my coat and threw it onto a glass bottle to my left side, making all of the guys shoot at that direction. I smirked and walked into the opposite direction were a little door was that lead into a small bathroom. I sneaked in there trying to make as less sound as possible and I actually managed to get in there.

Okay so there was a Little window that seemed big enough to climb through..-

whoa what a cliche-

I jumped on the toilet and opened the window. Right when I was about to climb through it. Someone slammed down the door, looking directly into my face. My eyes widen in surprise and I clenched onto the window. Suddenly the other person spoke up:

„HOLD ON- you're not going any..-"

He was tearing on your hoodie, almost managing to pull you fully away from that window, but as soon as he saw your face he stopped and let go. He just stared at you and you jumped right through the window and escaped.
Then you started running. As fast as possible, just to get somehow away from that horrible place.

But one thought kept running through your mind: why did that one guy let go of you?
Did he know you? Did.. did you know him?

You brushed off that thought and tried to think of where to go now since the bar was a total no-go after what just happened. You sat down on the edge of the street and started thinking. Huh.

Out of the sudden you felt your stomach growl, signaling you to eat. Noice. Luckily you had a little money with you, so you could probably get something nice to eat from that. You went to a Burger King nearby and ordered some     (f/m) (=Favorite menu) , sat down and started eating in peace.That's when you could hear 3boys enter the restaurant. They ordered something as you watched them closely. After a small amount of time all of them took a seat at a table next to you. Your eyes wandered over to them and you couldn't help but stare and listen to what they're saying. Something about them just seemed.. odd.  The one in the green hoodie started: „yo Matt can you give me my Chrispy chicken please? I'm hungry"

„Yeah wait a second" the ginger replied and got distracted by watching himself in a small pocket mirror. You just chuckled. Classic stupid Matt. Heh. Hehe.. HAH.

How did you know that this was one of Matt's classic actions? And how come you remembered one of Tords classic phrases? How did you remember their names anyway—? Matt, Tom, Tord and ‚.. Edd? That must be it!! You remembered them!! All of them. Tears of joy started forming in the corner of your eyes as you started crying while eating your (f/m).

After you finished your (f/m), you jumped up and walked up to the 3boys at the table next to you. You realized their confused looks, probably they were confused by seeing you crying while eating..-

„Excuse me," you started, pulling Toms flask out of your coat pocket, „does this belong to any of you?" you said to all of them. You recognized that your hand started shaking. Were you really that exited? Were those people really that important to you? At first they all looked confused until the guy with black eyes reached out for it. „I think that's mine, but were do you got it from?" he asked in a suspicious tone, raising an eyebrow. „Oh I just..-." you didn't knew how to explain what was going on so you just figured that it would be the best solution to just explain to them what happened..- or at least what you think had happened. You sat down on a chair of the table and looked into their faces with a sad expression plastered all over your face. You sighed and asked:

„Look at me.. do you remember me?"

All of them looked at each other, exchanging worried looks.
Then all of them spoke up at the same time and replied with this simple, yet powerful word:

„No."

—-
I think it's very obvious that I was hungry while writing this chapter. 

Next chapter coming out soon!
-neince