12. Forgotten stuff

(This is actually my art, if you using it, pls credit)

You woke up and right after you did that you figured out a strange smell in your room. That smell in your room. What was it? You was still so tired so you even was to lazy to open your eyes, so you tried to figure the smell out with closed eyes. You could barely smell a sweet  scent in your room, that was covered by the smell of a dudes shampoo. Wait...
A DUDES SHAMPOO?! WHO OF THE GUYS WAS IN YOUR ROOM??!!

You immediately teared your eyes open. You saw a bunch of shaving cream on your hand. What the..? In front of your bed sat Tord. That dood. He was reading a book or something. In front of your bed. Okay that dude has some serious problems. You hold your hand up so the shaving cream would get nowhere on your sheets.

„Tord, what are you doing in my room? And why is there shaving cream on my hand? And what dafuq are you reading   ?" you asked. He just looked very short up to you, but he immediately faced the book again. Then he spoke:
„Soooooo at first I wanted to do the shaving cream prank while you was asleep, but then I found this laying next to your bed. And as it seems, this is your diary.So I decided to get my revenge. Then I..." He continue talking, but he still faced the book. You didn't care what he said any more.

You got so angry you pulled the sheets of and and stood next to Tord. Filled with anger, breathing heavily. Tord looked up,at you confused. You grabbed him by the collar and teared him up to you, he was only inches away from your face.

„Dare to touch me or my stuff again and I swear to god I'm gonna kill you."

You whisper-yelled into Tords face. He almost looked shocked. Then he smirked.
„Awww your getting angry" he said and stretched his tongue out. Your eyes widen because of how naughty he was. You frowned and kicked with your knee into his balls. His sassy smile faded from one to the other second. He writhed in pain and tried to get out of the room. You opened the door and smacked the shaving cream into his face.  Then you kicked his butt so he fell out of your room. You smashed the door so you was in your room alone.

Ugh.

You rubbed your head in realisation what you just did. Oh no. No no no no no ! This was not what you wanted. You fell on your bed and hid your face in your pillow. Then someone opened the door. It was Matt.

„Hey (Y/n). Is everything alright? That was pretty strange, you normally don't act like this. Do you want to talk or anything?" He was so kind. Even though the fact that you became furious, he stays calm. Matt sat on the bed and started playing with your hair. You lifted your face up from the pillow to get something thats called oxygen. You faced Matt, tears streaming down your face. You pulled him into a hug. He hugged back.
„Don't worry, it's gonna be alright." he whispered. You sobbed into his shoulder but then smiled. You broke the hug and wiped your tears away. You smiled at Matt and he smiled back.
„But, (Y/n), tell me, why did you put that makeup on? And why does it change color?"
„Wait what"
„When you were crying, your cheeks were blue but as soon as you smiled they were slightly yellow."
Your jaw dropped. Matt handed you one of his 6747341320756 mirrors (gotcha! Ya didn't read the number >:D )
You got the mirror and looked at your face. Your cheeks weren't blue or yellow. They were purple.
„Matt, my cheeks are purple."
„They turned that color after I told you that they change color."
You rolled your eyes. Then Matt left so you could dress in your casual clothes.

~ eat a croissant while this TIME SKIPPPPPPP 🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐~

You was sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast with the boys. Tord sat on the opposite site of you. You took a bite of (imagine a breakfast you like). You looked at Tord but he looked very pissed. You moved your lips to say ,Sorry' but he just rolled his eyes and he didn't looked at you again during breakfast.

As soon as you finished (you was the last one still eating) Edd, Tom and Tord ran out of the room. You looked at Matt in confusion but he just smiled super excited at you. Okay? After 5 minutes the boys came in again. Tom had his bass Susan around him when he suddenly started playing ,Happy Birthday'. Edd had a cake in his hand and Tord got 3 wrapped presents in his hand. Crap. You forgot his birthday. You started sweating like crazy. After they finished singing you told Matt your best wishes and rushed up to your room. You looked into a small mirror. Your cheeks were purple. Hopefully they haven't recognised it. That damn injection. This must Phase two, Paul had talked about. But the other problem was: WHAT SHOULD YOU GIVE MATT AS A PRESENT?!? You rushed to your closet and pulled open a drawer. Inside of it was a beautiful purple-green coloured scarf you once had made. Okay this was your present. You started searching for some wrapping paper and found an old one. It was blue with some stars on it. Good enough for Matt. You wrapped your present and ran downstairs, to hand Matt the present. He was unwrapping a present from Tord. It was a ,special' magazine aka. Hentai.

„So you can grow up somewhen too." the Norwegian laughed. You rolled your eyes. Matt didn't understand what he meant. Good. Toms present was an old mirror and Edd gave Matt a Phone case with a small mirror on the back of it. You gave Matt your present. He started unboxing. When he finished he smiled happily.
„Thanks for the scarf! It started getting colder outside since autumn started and that's just what I need." He said. You was glad he liked it, after all you completely forgot his birthday. Matt got up to bring his presents into his room.

Out of nothing Matt started screeching:

„WHAAAAAA RATS EVERYWHERE!!!!"

______________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATT !! 🎉🎂 Today (15.08.18) is his birthday (for real) so congratulations to him ^^
Also thanks for the nice ideas everyone, I'm using at the end of this chapter an idea from @KittyOfTheDeep , so thank you for this idea^^

Wish you a nice Wednesday everyone ! ;3