14. Drunken Idiots

You immediately turned around to see who grabbed your wrist. It was no one else than Tord. He looked at you.

„(Y/n), were are you going?" he asked.
You was annoyed of his question.

„Are you annoyed?" he asked, „cause your cheeks turned colors again".

Your eyes widen and you got your your phone and looked at your face and yup. They changed colors. Damn it.

You covered your cheeks and turned back to Tord.

„Anyways, what are you doing here?" you asked a little suspicious.
„I was just about to ask you the same" he snapped back.
You rolled your eyes.
„Well i just wanted to go get a drink and stuff..." you tried to explain but you were interrupted by Tord:
„May i come with you then ?" You was about to say no but you figured that it would be better if someone's around that can get you home again, so you agreed.
Tords face lit up and you two were about to continue walking when you heard Tom screaming:

„(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?" he yelled out of the window of your house.

„WE GONNA GET DRUNK" you yelled back.

There was a short silence.

„CAN I COME WITH YOU?" tom screamed back.

„I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN, BUT YOU MAY" you yelled.

(In 5th grade that was what my teachers said to us all the time oof)

You waited with Tord a few minutes and then Tom joined you. He looked at Tord in a disgusted way.

„What the heck is that Commie doing here?" he asked, looking at him very suspicious.

You just frowned and said.
„Guys if you will fight the whole night I'm gonna kill someone, that's for sure"

They glared at each other when both of them sighed:
„Fine"

~time skip to da bar~

You took a seat, and ordered (something very strong).

Tom ordered some Smirnoff and Tord just got some whiskey.

You took one shoot after another and soon enough you got drunk as fuck. When you was about to take another shot Tom said:
„HoW aBOut wE PlaY TRUth oR DArE?"

„YeSsSssS" you and Tord replied.

„(Y/n) TRUth Or DaRE?" Tord asked.

„dARE", you replied.
Toms jaw dropped.
„wOw yoUR BrAVe" he said
„Ow pfft AT leAst im NOt a PUSsY likE YoU! SooOOo WHats My DArE?"

Tom started thinking:
„HoW AbOUt YoU kISs ThE next GuY tHAts goInG to coMe THRouGh this doOr" Tom said pointing at the entrance.

Suddenly Tord started laughing so hard that he fell of his chair.
He wasn't able to stand up so he decided that it would be better to stay there a little.

Then through the door came a guy that seemed familiar to you. He had busy eyebrows and was wearing some sort of a strange coat. But, though you couldn't remember him and welp, a dare is a dare.

You then ran up to him, cupped his face and kissed him passionately.
He immediately pushed away and looked at you in a strange way. He opened his mouth to speak but before any words could come out you saw that a huge blush was growing across his whole face.
You just giggled and ran back to Tom, who was laughing his ass of.

You stood in front of Tom and started laughing as well.
Tord finally managed to stand up and looked at you.

„Did you already *hic* kissed the stranger?" he asked a little dizzy.