7. Nightwalk

Whaaaa sorry for the late update!! I'm trying to hurry with my chapters so you don't have to wait to long!! Sorryyyyyy :0

You woke up. You needed two minutes to figure out where you woke up, because it didn't look like your room. Then you recognized you were fallen asleep on the couch but there was a strange sound. You turned around to face the Tv. Under your head was a unusual feeling, too. You looked up and saw that you were laying with your head on Matt's lap.

You quickly sat up and blushed.
„What the actual fuck" you said, looking at him.
He just stared at you, wondering why you acted so strange.
„I thought I fell asleep while Tom and Tord were sitting next to me..?" you tried to explain.

„Yeah they was but then Tord went into his room watching a strange movie about Anime girls and Toms flask got empty."

„And why are you here?"

„Well, look (some strange tv show) was on. It's my fav Show so I wanted to watch it" he said, pointed at the tv and smiled.

„And why was my head laying on your lap?" you asked in a strange voice.

„Because you were spread all across the couch and I wanted to sit down somewhere."

„Okaaaaay?" you said and got up.
After that nap you felt very awake and refreshed, ignoring the fact that it started getting dark outside.
You got up to your room to grab your phone, when you suddenly saw that Ringo was sitting on your bed.
„Oh Hi ." you said and petted him carefully.
„Meow?"
„No Ringo you can't come with me."
„Meow!"
„Ok, Fine but I'm not sure if Edd will allow that."
„Meoww?"
„Ok but I have to smuggle you outside!" you said and started thinking how to get Ringo outside without Edd recognizing.
Then you picked him up and stuck him into your hood.

You grabbed your key, stuffed it into your pocket and went to the door.
„TOM, DONT GO TO A BAR!!"
Edd yelled.
„ITS ME.IM WALKING A LITTLE AROUND GETTING SOME FRESH AIR" you yelled back.
„ITS GETTING DARK OUTSIDE SHOULD I COME WITH YOU?"
Edd asked. Ugh. He sounded like your parents. On the other side: he would definitely see Ringo and ask why he is with you.

„NAH IM FINE" you responded and left. You closed the door and got off the front yard and walked pass Edduardos house. You picked Ringo up from your hood and he looked at you with big, cute eyes.

„Promise me, you won't run away, do you?" you looked into his eyes. They were so innocent and cute.
Then you set him down and he just walked close to you.
You smiled at him and petted him.
„Thanks" you said to him and continued walking. You watched the sun slowly going down and it looked beautiful. You decided to slowly walk back by walking through a little forest.
It was very calming hearing the wind blowing through the leaves of the trees. Sometimes a bird made a sound. Ringo seemed to be very happy, too.

After a while there was a huge cherry blossom tree. The pink/white blossoms looked so beautiful you gasped from it's gorgeous sight. Even Ringo looked impressed. You sat down in front of it and picked some of the flowers, starting to make a little flower crown. As soon as you finished you put the small crown on Ringos head. He didn't seem to care, he just enjoyed the moment of silence and beauty. You looked at him in satisfaction of his calmed outside and started petting him.

His purr was so relaxing. You felt very satisfied.

After twenty minutes of chilling you decided to go back home.
„Come on Ringo, i know you don't want to, but we can come back tomorrow." you explained while getting up and looking down at him.
He didn't really want to leave but was fine with the deal to come again tomorrow. He got up and walked behind you, still wearing his flower crown.
„What a lovely night.."you mumbled looking at Ringo.

Then Ringo dashed in front of you.
You thought that he would just chase a mouse or something.
But then he started to hiss hysterically. He ran into the dark forest, out off your sight.

„RINGO—" you wanted to yell but someone placed his hand over your mouth and wrapped his arm around you so you could barely move. You panicked a little but was also worried about Ringo. You heard him hissing again and then a meow out of pain. He was kicked. So there Must be two people. Ok. You tried to calm down a little to realize the situation.

You struggled, trying to get out of the grasp of the guy that was holding you.

You bite his hand, which caused him to move his hand away. So he was holding you with one hand. You pulled your legs up so the guy need to hold your whole weight. He started struggling and yelled to the other stranger:
„COME OVER HERE !!SHES GETTING VERY HEAVY". The other guy walked over to you and when he was in front of you, you stretched your legs out to punch him in the stomach. And it worked. He writhed in pain and walked over to the guy behind you. Then he tripped and fell over the guy that was holding you, so he let you go. As soon as he let you go you tried to escape.

„RINGO COME ON" you said opening your hands, so he could jump in. While that you felt two dots burning through your whole body.
„WRAGGGGHH-!!!" you gasped in pain. Your whole body started burning. You could barely move. You felt every single muscle burning. You fell, not even feeling it when you hit the ground and you faced Ringo. He looked just as shocked as you were.
„r-run Ringo-o...-" you mumbled and passed away, somewhere in the forest at the middle of the night...

(3rd Persons POV)
(Y/n) fell to the ground by //// shocking her with a electric teaser.
„Damn that was close", ////// said looking to ////.

„Yeah, what's about the cat? Should I run after?" //////questioned.

„It's just a damn cat! What will it do? Call the police? I bet it can't even alive the night in the forest" //// said very rude.

„Yeah your right." ////// said.

„Let's carry her to our plane"
_____________________________
Hmmmmmm... who are the two mysterious persons that knocked you out? Will Ringo alive the night? Will you ever return home? We will see in the next chapter >:D