18. In my mind..

[A/n: in case you don't get it: the first part of the story is what happenes in your mind until (Y/n) wakes up one more time]

You slightly opened your eyes once again.

‚Wh-What happened?' you tried to say but there were no words coming out of your mouth, but still you could hear your voice echoing through the room.

‚Where am I?' you asked and tried to look around. But there was nothing. Nothing but darkness. There was no horizon, so the darkness seemed to go endless into nothingness. The sky, or at least what you assumed would be the sky was tinted a little lighter than the darkness around you. You looked at yourself. You were shining all white but still kind of transparent.. were you.. a ghost?

You lifted your hand and tried to touch your stomach but your hand just went through it. So you were a ghost..
Were you dead?!
You fell to the floor and started crying. You wanted to hug yourself but that wasn't possible.

Your tears were running down your cheeks leaving little golden marks on your face. The black floor you were standing on seemed like a dark void that could eat you any second but it also was sort of shiny so you could see your reflection in it. The reflection -(Y/n) was all black. And everytime a tear fell onto the floor she started to glow a little golden. Then she moved her head and looked directly into your eyes. She mouthed something.. it looked like she would say don't give up.. you tried to lay your hand down on the floor but all out of sudden the floor turned all gooey and your hand went through it.

Before you could recognize what happened you found yourself in a space that seemed exactly like the other one but with reversed colors.. so the floor was slight grey and the sky almost white. But you were now completly black.

‚w-what?', you whispered. You stood up and tried to figure out how to get out of here. You started walking in some random direction when you suddenly heard someone calling your name.

„Can I help you ?"
You immediately turned around to face the person.

In a smol distance you saw the house you were living in with the boys. In the door stood Tom. Tom?
TOM OF COURSE!!

You tried running to him but then you recognized who he was talking with.. that (h/c) hair.. that (h/l) hair.. and this outfit you were wearing on the first day when you arrived.. is it possible?

Is this.. you?

„What is with the eyes?" you heard yourself saying.
You remembered that moment. It was the first time you met Tom.

You tried getting closer but there was something like an invisible wall, keeping you away from that memory. You kept walking aside from the memory until you came to the next one..

It was the one where you were about to take a shower but Tord suddenly jumped out of the laundry basket..

The next one was the one where you were on a ‚date' with Ringo in the woods and when you got knocked out by Paul and Patryk...

Then the experiments on you..
Not the best memory you had but it was a part of you..

All of those memories...
They were a part of you..
You started crying tears of joy and happiness..

You smiled at the sight in front of you. The memories...

Suddenly out of now were you could hear a Big Bang. It was more like an explosion. You jumped a little and turned to the source of the sound. It was a big blue flame forming at your first memory, slowly ‚eating' the whole memory.

You got scared but still decided to help in some way. You ran closer to the memory but you were stopped from that invisible wall. Even the memory-(Y/n) and the memory-Tom were shocked and scared.
Both of them saw you and started running towards you but they were stopped by the wall. There was no escape.
You started sweating heavily and felt soon tears and sweat running down your face.

They memory-(Y/n) looked at you in fear and mouthed something like ‚help me' but there was nothing you could do.

Memory-(Y/n) looked at Tom and then hugged him. Both of them fell to the floor, scared for their lifes. This was a horrible sight. It made you shiver so hard..

Soon the flame ate the whole memory, leaving nothing of it back.
But the flame wasn't stopping-
It started to eat all the other memories.

„No.. please just-" you wasn't able to finish because you felt a huge heat increasing. The flames surrounded you and came closer until they were almost a meter apart from your body. But one flame touched your body. It touched your right arm and the heat on it started increasing drastically. It hurt so much. You couldn't handle the pain anymore. It was just to intense. You just clenched your teeth and closed your eyes hoping it would end soon. But.. you..

...never died.

Where are you?

Who..?

What happened?

Your eyes shot open and you immediately started to examine the room around you. It was your room. At home. Home... mom and dad...

You felt a shiver going down your spine. You was afraid of something but.. what exactly? You couldn't remember. What happened yesterday? You wanted to sit up in your bed but a huge pain went through your left arm. You looked down at it and touched it but you felt something unnatural... something cold. Almost like metal. well it is something like a robot arm.  It shone a slight silver and grey. You touched your ,arm' a few times and started moving it. Just like a real hand...
but where did it come from? And the most important question is: WHERE IS YOUR NORMAL ARM?!
You needed to find answers.

You got out of your room and walked downstairs.
You looked at the wall which had plenty of pictures of your mom, your dad, your brother/ sister and if course: you.

„(Y/n)?", you heard your moms voice ranging through the room.

„Mom?" you asked and looked at her.
„Yes darling, who else should it be." your mom chuckled.
Even though you don't know why, you missed her a lot. It seemed like you haven't seen her in an eternity.

You ran up to her and started hugging her tightly.
„Oh sweetie, is everything ok? Do you need something?"

You stopped in your tracks. Wait. Do you need something? Yes. Yes you do. But.

You. Couldn't. Remember.