22. *Insert epic title*

Tom grabbed your wrist and started dragging you inside. Before he opened the doors he hesitated and looked back at you. „Uhm
(Y/n)..-", he begun. Your eyes met his and you could have sworn that there was a slight blush swooshing over his cheeks. „Just play along, okay?" he said. You just nodded in response. Tom now opened the doors fully and lead you to the table were the other boys were sitting. Tom stopped right before the table. His gaze wandered over to you and he gave you a soft smile.

„Guys, I want you to meet (Y/n)" Tom spoke up.

You felt kinda awkward standing there around and being presented by someone else.

„Is she your girlfriend or..-" the gingerbread man started. You almost chocked. Like wHatttt- you would never make a good couple with Tom..- would you?

You shook your head violently. „No, no. I- I was visiting the same high school as Tom did." you said, happy that you came up with a good excuse so fast.

Tom looked at you still smiling nervously. He raised an eyebrow and gave you a kinda confused glance, yet he was still smiling. You think you've never seen him smiling for that long..-

He turned back to the other boys and nodded.
„Yeah she visited the same high school as I did. She was in the same class as I was, so I think I could say *get ready for it*

Shes a very good friend."

(Mlb reference lol)

Tom raised his arm and layed it on your shoulder.

The other boys gave you a nice, comforting smile.
„What I'm wanting to say is.. (Y/n) needs a roof over her head. She got kicked out from her parents house and she can't afford a whole apartment for herself. That's why she texted me if we could meet but unfortunately I forgot that we should meet up at this Burger King. Thats why she cried..- anyways, since she needs a place to stay, how about she moves in with us? After all I can't leave a friend hangin'", Tom said.

Matt and Edd looked at each other and exchanged some looks. Would they believe the story you just made up? Hopefully. If not you'd have a huge problem.

„Well", Edd begun. He gave you a kind of nervous look, seeing all the hope and expectation in your eyes.

Edd looked away, a slight dust of pink forming on his cheeks.
„We have a room left I guess, and a girl as a roommate would be a nice variety." Edd said, scratching the back of his head.

„So, is this a yes?" Tom asked with his deep voice, hiding a little bit of excitement in it.

„I guess so" Edd said and looked at you. „As Long as that's fine with you (Y/n)-"

But you were already squealing in excitement. „IM MOVING BACK IN!" you yelled, and started hugging the person next to you which was, well obviously, Tom. You hugged his waist so tight that you even lifted him a few inches up from the floor.

„St- ap— too— tig—-ht "was all Tom could bring out before he started struggling with his breath.

You instantly let him down and started blushing a little bit.
A little ,sorry' was all you could bring out.

„Moving back in?" Matt suddenly asked. „So you already lived with us?". Your facial expression changed from overly exited to a really anxious one.
„Uh..- did I really say that?" you suddenly asked while starting to scratch the back of your neck.

Matt, Edd and Tom started nodding.
„oh Uhm sorry, I meant ‚Im moving in!' I must've been just a little too exited so that's why I stumbled over my words..- heh.." you started laughing in a really awkward and nervous way.

„Anyways, I guess you want to see our house first before moving in, right?" Matt asked.

You nodded in response.
„When would you have time?" Tom asked.

„I have nothing to do tomorrow.. so how about tomorrow?" you asked making weird gestures.

„Tomorrow would be good, I think we're all home tomorrow. So, tomorrow it be then!" Edd said and clasped his hands together in happiness.

„Alright, when should I come over?" you asked while tilting your head.
„About 10:00am would be alright" Edd said happily.

There was an short awkward pause.

„And the adress isssss..?" you asked. You started feeling kinda uneasy because of how many questions you were asking.
(And the author started feeling kinda uneasy because of many times the word ‚you' has been already used in this story :,3 )

Oh right," Edd spoke and face palmed. „The adress is ‚insert-random-adress-here-since-author-chan-is-kinda-too-lazy-to-make-one-up-street 69'"

(you See what I did there-
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) )

You got out your phone and started typing in the adress, so the clumsy being you are wouldn't forget. Then you nodded and waved the boys goodbye.

„See y'all tomorrow then!" you exclaimed, smiling.

After you left the Burger King you went to a bus stop nearby to take the bus back to your hometown.

While sitting there and waiting you pulled out your phone and your headphones to listen to some (f/m). You put in the ‚in-ears' and turned on the song. You sat there moving your feet along with the rhythm of the song. God, it was so hard to listen to a good song in public- Usually you'd like to just jump up and dance but oh well..- that would be weird.

Suddenly you felt your right headphone being ripped out of your ear. (Rude.) You immediately turned your head to your right side and looked at the person kind of offended. The person was a girl which looked about your age.She had put YOUR headphone into her ear, which only made you scoff at her actions. That wasn't nice..
She had long brown hair tied into a messy ponytail. She wore a military jacket over a very short white T-shirt. Combined with a pair of black shorts and black converse. She looked kinda adorable with that poofy jacket. But still, this was not a reason to just pull out someone's headphones. You kept giving her a weird glance until you spoke up:
„Excuse me?" you asked. Her eyes flattered open and she looked at you. She gave you a happy smirk and pulled out your headphone. She gave it back to you and smiled.
You gave her a little smile. Not the friendly type, more like a ‚yeah-I-just-smile-because-I-don't-wanna-be-rude' kind of smile.

You were about to put your 'in-ears' back into your pockets when the girl suddenly chuckled. You turned your head again and gave her a questioning look.
„Whats so-?" you started but then the bus arrived you went in, paid for your ticket and sat down on a window seat. From there you could still watch the girl. She was acting kind of weird.. Then the bus slowly started to roll off. The girl started waving and before the bus fully drove off, she yelled something. Wait. It almost sounded like..-

„Bye (Y/n)"

_____________
oofie mc oof oof

boi I should go to sleep it's 11:18pm here and tomorrow is school..-

I don't wanna go..—

Anyways, hope ya liked this chapter. See ya in the next one

-neince