17. Dead?

„Ah fuck", you said and woke up in an unfamiliar room.. where were you right know. ‚Cmon (Y/n), get your thoughts together!' you thought to yourself.

Okay the chase on the rooftop and stuff, you shot Tords shoulder, Patryk shoot your hand and Paul knocked you out, that motherfucker. He's gonna be the first one you have to kill when you get out of there.

But how do you get even out of here? You looked around and you were in a big bed. The walls were painted red and some posters hung on em.. it kinda looked like Tords room.

Someone, that looked like a nurse, stepped in: „oh my- your already awake! I'm gonna have to tell this red leader." she said and walked out again. Red leader... Tord.

Then the door opened again.
„Good Morning darling" Tord said and smirked. He didn't wore his usual red hoodie. He wore a blue coat with fluff on the hood. Under it a red turtleneck. As pants he had some brown pants and also black boots. He wore black gloves as well.

„What do you want?" you asked in an annoyed tone.
Tord just chuckled.
„Oh (Y/n), you innocent little bean." he said and pated your head.

„STOP IT AND TELL ME WHY I AM HERE" you yelled, stood up and walked up to him. Right when you wanted to grab his collar you recognized that your hands were chained to the bed.
This demon was very smart.

You looked from the chains back up to him. „Why am I here?" you asked with a more calm voice now.

„Listen (Y/n), you know too much information about this army and me being the red leader and stuff... I can't let you leave again with this dangerous knowledge. People would start to kidnap you to get the information they need to know. And-"

„Why don't you just shoot me then"

„What?"

„You understood right. Why don't you shoot me? You let me go through so much pain.. why?" tears started forming in your eyes but you didn't care.

Tord stayed silent.

„TELL ME. WHY??"
„BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"

„IF YOU WOULD LOVE ME YOU WOULDNT HAVE DONE THIS!!!"

He stayed silent. He looked like he was about to cry too. You kept looking at him in case he would do something unexpected.
He pulled out a Walkie-Talkie and spoke into it:
„Pau. Pat. Get the M.E.G. ready."

He put the walker talkie away and stepped closer to you.
„Don't worry (Y/n), this is going to be over soon"

Then he left, leaving you alone in this room. Oh great. There was a massive mirror on the one side of the room. You looked at yourself and recognized that you wore different clothes. Damn someone changed your clothes while you were passed out. Also the tracking device around your wrist was gone. Instead there was something like a collar around your neck.

But the mirror.. it looked like one of those see through ones you knew from movies. Great maybe this could be your way to escape. You looked around for something to throw.

There was a chair... perfect >:D
You grabbed the chair and threw it on the mirror.
The mirror just fell down and scattered everywhere.

So it wasn't one of those things from the movies.

Suddenly a voice rang through a speaker:
„Hahaha... oh my.. classic stupid (Y/n)" Tord said.
You frowned.
„What fo you want, son of a-"
An Electro Shock was going through your whole body, making you pass out in an instant.

(Y/n)?

(Y/n)!

(Y/N) !!!!

*slap*
Someone slapped you. What a wonderful way to wake up. Your eyes tried to adjust to the light in the room around you. You were tied to a chair and in front of you was the stupid demon.

„Tord. Let. Me. Go. NOW."
You demanded.
But he just chuckled.
„I guess I can't do that"
„But why, Tord?"
„Because you would run away and tell everything to the FBI... (Y/n), I'm sorry but I can't let you free"

„Wh-What..? Tord do you really think im such a snitch? Tord, what makes you think that? Don't you trust me??"

His confidence was gone. He looked kinda confused, not knowing what he should say.
He hesitated but then answered:

„I do trust you.But-"

„NO BUTTS TORD. EITHER YOU TRUST ME OR YOU DONT. BUT I  GUESS YOU DONT. TELL ME TORD, WHAT AM I TO YOU?
A ROOMMATE? A FRIEND?"

„LISTEN (Y/N). You are to me more than just some friend. I really love you. And that's why I want to give you a chance. Either you love me back and come with me to Norway or I guess I have to use the M. E. G."

„What's the M.E.G.?"

„A Memory eraser gun."
You started sweating and tears shoot in your eyes.

„So you force me to love you or otherwise you'll delete all of my memories ?? TORD ARE YOU SICK??"

„Not all of your memories. Just the ones about when you moved in"

„YOU CANT LET ME FORGET THE BOYS, TORD. NOT MY COLA BEAN, MIRROR FANATIC AND MY DRUNKEN PINEAPPLE"

„It seems like you wouldn't miss me when I erase your memory.."

„BULLSHIT. Tord i love you as much as I love the other boys but you can't force me to something I don't want to do.. You force me to love you or otherwise you'll delete the best memories I ever had.
You wanna know something Tord?
FINE DELETE MY MEMORY. BUT THINK ABOUT WHAT TO TELL THE BOYS ABOUT MY ‚SUDDEN LEFT'. THEY'LL FIND OUT THAT IT WAS YOU AND THEY'LL KICK YOUR ASS. SO GO AHEAD BASTARD, DELETE MY MEMORIES  OF THE BOYS, IF YOU WANT TO, YOU CAN KILL ME WITH A REAL GUN BUT REMEMBER ONE THING: I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU THEN." You screamed at him. Tears streaming down your whole face. You was filled with anger, sadness, rage and a little bit of regret.

Tord looked down at you. In shock. He was lost for his words. He was crying, too..

He looked down, not making eye contact, but then looked up again, his eyes filled with rage and anger.

„ALRIGHT THEN BITCH." he said pulling out a gun. You couldn't tell if it was a real one or the M.E.G, but you hoped it was a real one. It would make everything more painless.

„Any last words?"

„Fuck you Sunshine lollipops"

*click*

The end..?

Nah im just kidding

_____________________________
Hope you liked that chapter. When I was writing it, it was so intense that I even cried lol

AND THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK. IT WILL CONTINUE,

Hope u liked it,
Have a nice day.