15. Hidden secrets

„yeshh stop shouting you idiots I'm having a hangover right now" you said to the guys in front of you, while rubbing your head cause of the huge headache you had. You could deal with the pain in your arm but the headache was like literally killing you.

„D-Do you have a headache?" the one guy asked.
„Yeah and it's killing me. By the way.. who are you I can barely see you.." you said clenching your eyes, trying to focus on the dudes on front of you.

„Fuck, that's not good." The one in front of you said.
„Paul, get To-  I mean read leader and tell him that it got worse and we probably need to do a Ar10"

Wait what? You tried to get one straight thought...  To-? Does he mean Tom? did Tom made you go through all of this pain..? But your friends with him.. or not? And Paul..? Whos that ?

...
OF COURSE
THESE DAMN BITCHES GAVE YOU ALL THE PAIN!! THEY ONCE INSERTED YOU THE DAMN INJECTION WHICH MADE YOUR CHEEKS TURN COLORS AND THAT WEIRD STUFF!!

„FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT" you said getting up and kicking the door down.

„Whoa !" Patryk said trying to grab your arm, but you just punched him in the face.

You tried to run through the halls of this.. er... Hospital? It was confusing as heck.

You ran down a floor and soon a lot of nurses or something like that (ya still can't see em) surrounded you.

„Leave me ALONE !!" what was that? Your voice...
When you screamed the „alone" it sounded so much deeper and louder than your usual voice...

You kinda became afraid of yourself but when you looked at the humans around you, you could tell that some of them are afraid as heck.

What is happening?

You looked down at your arm were Patryk injected you. Your main arteria.. it was black? It was so deep colored, like ink would flow through your veins. Your eyes followed the arteria and when it was close to your hand your hand was deformed.
Like a huge black paw with big claws!
When did that happen?

„Give up, or we gotta force ya to!" one of the humans around you yelled, pulling you out of your thoughts.

IM GONNA LEAVE THIS HOSPITAL NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY"you yelled at them in that deep voice.

Some of them started to look at each other's and then started mumbling. Finally someone spoke up:

„Girl, you aren't in a Hospital. Your in an army base."

Wait what?

Suddenly someone tackled you from behind, throwing you down to the floor. You struggled to get free but something hit you on the head, making you pass out instantly.

You were in the middle of nothing... well at least it seemed so. Because an whole army appeared on the horizon.
„What the-" you mumbled but were cut off by a huge robot landing in front of you. You jumped back, fearing for your life, hoping it wouldn't get closer.

„Hello old friend" a voice said.

„Wh-Who are you?" you said,  stumbling on your words. You just didn't knew what to say.

„Ha! Classic stupid (Y/n)" The robot made gestures.

„Come with me" the person in the robot spoke.

„Show yourself first" you demanded, filled with determination.
(And yeah I know this kinda sounds like Undertale)

The head piece of the robot started opening to reveal..

RING RING
You immediately sat up, in confusion what just happened.
Damn that was a weird dream.
You looked at your phone which was still ringing. You set of the alarm and went downstairs. Tom was there on The Sofa, watching The Children.
He turned to you:
„Hey um (Y/n) ?"
„Yeah?"

„What's that- uhm u nevermind. Nice bracelet by the way" he said turning back to the tv.

Bracelet?
You looked down at your wrist.
How couldn't you have noticed that? How long has this have been there? You tried to rip it off but of course it didn't worked. Hopefully this was some kind of a prank, cause this looks like a gps tracker or something. You went up to Tords room cause you remembered he had a tool box up there.

You knocked on his door.
„Come in" he yelled from inside.

„Hey Tord, could I use your toolbox, I got a little problem here." you asked, pointing to your wrist

„Sure go ahead just take it." he said but it seemed like when he saw the tracking device around your wrist, that he got a little nervous.

„What's wrong?" you asked before leaving his room, with the toolbox.

„Er...
uhm...

I just wanted you to read that sign I made" he said grabbing a piece of paper as fast as he could do.
„Read out loud"
He demanded and smirked.

You just sighed and started reading:

👁 1 2 Far Q

[if ya don't get it it's „i want to fuck you"]

You said it a few times and every time Tords smile grew bigger.

„Of course min dronning, if ya want to" he said, smirking.

„Wait wha-"

Then you realized what you just said. You blushed darkly and ran into your room, shutting the door behind you.

You opened the toolbox but there was something inside of it...
Your eyes widen. There was a huge roll of paper inside.. it looks like blueprints.

________________________
GUYS WTF OVER 2K READS MY FANFIC ISNT THAT GOOD, ITS A HUGE PIECE OF GARBAGE WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE IT HOLY FUCK
Anyways thanks for reading ma shitty fanfic, without you as ma reader this book wouldn't exist UwU ❤️💙💜💚

Sry for the late update
there are some very important exams incoming rn but I'm really trying to update asap :P

Annndddd goretober had started which means I have to post almost everyday of October a pic on my insta and those pics usually need like 1-2h so I don't have much time rn

Whatever.
Have a nice day ♥️♥️