24. Confessions

You woke up and felt wonderful. Damn you slept really good after you out powered yourself yesterday. You examined your room carefully and your eyes fell on your phone beside you. You picked it up and looked at the time. 6:37am. The other hoomans were probably still asleep.
You dressed yourself properly: You put on some dark green shorts along with white knee socks as well as a white shirt that said „waifu" on it.

You walked downstairs into the kitchen. Since you were up early, you could at least make breakfast for everyone

You were really craving a fruit salad right now and got a little exited there.

As soon as you were in the kitchen you opened the fridge just to see...

...

a few cans of coke, two of them being empty, an old sausage which had a green tint to it, indicating that it's rotten and one grape.

One grape.

Why?
You just scoffed and looked around the kitchen hunting more food.

You opened every cupboard and cabinet, drawer and box that were in the kitchen only to find a few cans of tomato soup and instant noodles.

Well, you couldn't make salad with a single grape so you took your keys, your coat and walked outside planning to go to some grocery shopping.

By the time you arrived at the grocery store it was already 7:19am meaning it was open.
You took a shopping cart and walked through the different isles having specific items to buy already in mind, so it shouldn't take too long...

Fast forward half an hour and you were finished as the lady at the register took your credit card, a gross smell of cold cigarettes entered your nose. you turned around and saw an oddly familiar face in the line of people behind you, almost standing at the end of the line.
He bought only a pack of cheap no name cigarettes, and looked around the store searching for nothing in specific. The voice of the lady at the cash register caught you off guard as she wished a nice day.

You took your credit card and shopping cart and left the store.
On your way to your car you thought about that one man in the store. You knew him. But he didn't do anything right now, so you guessed that it'd be the easiest to pay no mind to him.

After you've arrived home, you brought all the stuff you bought into the kitchen and started making breakfast. You started cutting the fruit slices for the fruit salad, wondering how it's possible that none of the boys is up ye-

„Good morning (Y/n)", Edd said as he stood there, really cheerful in the doorstep.

You shrieked and jumped a little as the cola-Boi just spawned out of nowhere.

Your knife also jumped a little and didn't land on its target, the strawberry but rather on your thumb. Well done (Y/n) you clumsy piece of sh-

„OH GOD (Y/N), I DIDN'T MEAN TO..-", Edd yelped rushing over to you.seemjngly he was more scared by this little cut wound than you were.

„Jeez, calm your horses Eddie, it's just a little cut wound nothing more. "

You gave him a thumbs up, unintentionally showing the wound again and causing the blood that had escaped through the wound the run down your hand.

At this point Edd looked like really pale in the face, making you concerned if he would fade..

"Edd, are you alright-?"
You were barely able to finish the sentence when he just started to fall. Luckily you were able to catch him before he would hurt himself.

You carefully sat him down and placed his head on your lap. After that you lightly tapped the side of his face in order to wake him up.
His eyes lightly fluttered open and started wandering around the room.

He didn't say anything at first before he started to whisper something. You were barely able to hear it, so you leaned down, being really close face to face with him.

That's when you heard a deep voice from were the door was:

"Am I interrupting something?", Tom said, raising a brow.
A light blush started to creep across your cheeks, realizing what situation you brought yourself in.

You shook your head no. "I was just making fruit salad when I accidentally cut myself, Edd saw the blood and faded. That's all"
By now Edd was getting up, he still seemed to be a little unsave on his legs, but luckily Tom started to support him.

You got up, and finished the salad you were making. Along with the help of Tom and Edd, you placed everything you need for breakfast on the table.

About an hour later everyone had finished their breakfast, by now Matt was awake as well.

You told everyone that you'll wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen, and well, the boys didn't protest.

You cleaned up the kitchen and as soon as you were done, you couldn't even recognize the room anymore:

A filled fridge and everything was clean. Wow.

You dusted of your hands and decided to go into your room, watching some YouTube videos or something similar.

You went upstairs and according to the sounds you heard, everyone was in their own rooms.
You opened the door to your room when a white envelope with a beautiful wax seal caught your attention.
It was laying on your desk. You were really curious right now.
Where did it come from?
Who put it there?

First off, you gotta have to read it first to judge.

"Dear (Y/n),
I need to talk to you as soon as possible. But not with anyone around. It has to be just the two of us.
I am not sure since when, but I have this weird feeling inside of me. Everytime I see you, I feel weird, I seemingly can't focus on anything else, it's as if I would have tunnel vision.
(Y/n), I believe I have a confession to make..-
I think I'm in love with you"

This letter started to fuck with your mind. Not the fact that this was a love confession. No.

There's no name on it. It's anonym.

It could be anyone you know.
_________________________
Word count: 1060

IMPORTANT A/N

I'm genuinely sorry for not updating. But I left the eddsworld Fandom about a year ago. I tried to get into it again, but I'm not getting any joy from it anymore. I'm sorry, but there is a high chance this book will be discontinued. I will try to write whenever I feel like it, but I don't make any promises.
But, I want to thank everyone for reading this book. It makes me really happy to see, that the majority of people enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading and stay safe 💕❤️