23. Returning Home

You immediately pressed your face against the window of the bus. Who the actual heCc was that? Your eyes kept following the girl on the bus stop until she was out of your sight.

You fell back in your seat and scoffed heavily. You started thinking if you've ever had an encounter with this person but sadly your mind was jello, so there was no way to remember her. Anyways you kept replaying the whole situation in your head, just because of how weird it was. So, Well, that was something. But you decided that it would be the best to just leave it there.

//timeskip//

A few days had passed and it's been a while since you visited the boys. They agreed that you move back in with them (wow what a surprise-) and you already had packed all the stuff you wanted to take with you. But before you started driving there, you put on a glove over your robot arm. You just didn't want the guys to ask weird questions.

You arrived with the moving truck at  ‚insert-random-adress-here-since-author-chan-is-kinda-too-lazy-to-make-one-up-street 69'" and got out. The guys of the moving company came along to help you carry everything into the house, but before you could open the door with the new, fancy (f/c) key that was made by Tom for you (aww), the door flung open.
It was Tom. You gave him a surprised look. (insert surprised Pikachu face)
As soon as he saw you, you could've sworn that you saw a light blush on his face- Anyways you hugged him as a greeting and as soon as he let go, he looked behind you and saw the doods from the company.

„What are they doing here?" Tom asked, pointing at the guys, that were about to carry in your luggage.

„Oh, they are good Friends of my father, so they offered to help me move."

Tom shook his head.

„Nah, well do that for you." Tom lightly shoved you aside and went to the guys from the company. He told them they could have the day off, since they weren't needed here.

The moving company guys, didn't complain, they just unloaded your furniture and luggage and simply just left. Tom then turned to the door and called for Matt and Edd.

They went out wearing these typical yellow hat-thingys (you know, they basically look like in the Eddisode "Hammer and Fail") and started wandering to your furniture.

First they wanted to carry in your mattress. Edd and Matt went over to pick it up. Both tried lifting it up like it was nothing..- and failed. They started struggling and pushing and didn't even ended up moving the mattress at least one inch. You looked at them and chuckled. „Let me help you guys" you said and smiled softly at Edd.
Edd shook his head: „No, Its fine we can do that!" „Yeah after all we aren't weak little girls-" said Matt afterwards. You scoffed. „Excuse me?" You said. You kicked the mattress up, and started carrying it sideways. ALONE.
You brought it inside but you decided to turn at the doorstep one more time. You gave Matt and Edd an evil smirk and said: „Who's the weak little girl now-?" Then you turned and went upstairs.

This whole thing went on for hours. Tom and you mainly carried everything in, while Edd and Matt just took small and light things since they were weak little cinnamon rolls.

All of you went inside and you tiredly dropped in the couch along with Tom.
Matt went upstairs because he said he needs to admire himself-. And Edd just went into the kitchen to prepare drinks for everyone.

„Well, that was something" Tom said and chuckled.
„Yeah, it would've probably been much easier if you didn't send away the moving company peeps"
You said and lightly punched his arm. He chuckled. „Yes, that was kind of stupid from me..- after all I sorta just wanted to impress you, ya' know, show you what though guys we are..- but I guess that didn't work" Tom started rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Your eyes widen a little. He did that to impress you? Not only to safe money? You looked down at him. He was staring at you , eyes full of interest, waiting patiently for your next move. You lightly smiled.
„that's really cute of you," you said and felt a light blush creeping across your cheeks. Then you awkwardly looked to the side. Still you could see that Toms expression softened.
„Anyways-" you suddenly exclaimed, „I still need to unbox some stuff. Also, I think I'll lay down a bit, I'm really tired... see ya around Tom" you said the last part really soft and calm. You then turned to Tom and lightly kissed him on the cheek. After that you got off the couch and ran upstairs.

You sprinted into your room and slammed the door shut. What the frick were you thinking (Y/n)?!
Why did you just kiss Tom-? Well, it wasn't really a kiss, rather a small peck, but still. You didn't knew what to do. After a good five minutes of staring into nothingness you decided to pick out your pajamas out of your moving boxes and just sleep a little. You put them on and fell a asleep right away, wondering what the land of dreams would bring you today...~

_______________
damn guys I haven't met my standard of 1000 words per chapter I'm sowwy. This chapter was just a little filler after all.