Mudbloods, Murmurs.

Third Person's Point Of View.

It was the crack of dawn, when Oliver woke Rayvan from her sleep, the fact that he did so without fear of losing an appendage was brilliant. But the fact that she wasn't even up yet was because she spent more time hiding and avoiding Colin Creevey than spending time with her Hufflepuff friends and Cedric. Cedric was also a reason Rayvan hadn't killed the little first year yet.

Getting dressed and meeting up with Harry, Colin and the Twins they walked to the Quidditch pitch. Harry spent the whole ten minutes there explaining all the rules. Colin walked next to Harry and almost tripped because of him not paying attention to where he was going, he did it more than once, and almost squashed Rayven. Who had taken to her Animagus form to try and scare Colin into moving faster.

All it did was get her a pat on the head from the first year, the Twins roared with laughter. And she turned on them, now they were afraid to be bitten by her and were running for their rears. Because she was only tall enough to snap at their butts. Running they jumped every time she snapped her jaws. After five minutes they were tired and she had transformed back. At the Quidditch pitch, Rayvan went to stand next to Katie and Angelina.

They greeted her with tired hugs and then looked to Oliver and set their tired glares on him. Sitting on their brooms and hovering around four boards covered in practice drills everyone listened as Oliver droned on about new stuff for the upcoming season. So much so that the twins ended up using Rayvan as a pillow and ended up snoring. It was only moments later when Rayvan fell asleep that,

Oliver was cut off from his speech by the arrival of the Slytherin team, ridding to the ground he hopped off at a run and stopped Marcus Flint before he and his team could go any further. Waking slightly Rayvan glided to Oliver, the clonk of skulls hitting reminded her that the twins had been using her as a pillow,

But because she moved they woke with a painful crack to the head having head-butted each other. Still three-quarters asleep Rayvan stood by while everyone argued but when her cousin cussed at Hermione she had a few things to say, "Draco Malfoy, what did I tell you about insulting my friends?" He hunched a bit and was about to answer before he was cursed by Ron to eat slugs.

Rayvan sighed in at the nuance and just walked off, everyone staring after her as she left. But none of them brave enough to stop her.

>>>

It was later on that evening when Rayvan and Harry were stuck signing Gildroy's fan mail, Harry had done something to get a detention while Rayvan was there because of what she did when the idiot released Cornish Pixies on the class. And would still be there for another two days after school. "Harry Potter and Rayvan Black, can you possibly imagine a better way to serve a detention, than by helping me answer my fan mail?"

"I can..." Rayvan mumbled under her breath. Harry and her looked at each other and smirked while Gildroy fumed a bit. "Fame is a fickle friend, you two. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." Gildroy said but Rayven did the complete opposite she forgot completely what he said and continued to waste her time in the junk mail. About to write another letter, Rayvan noticed Harry's frown of confusion.

And gave him one of her own when he looked at her, "do you hear that?" She blinked and looked between the two, "hear what?" "The voice." Gildroy looked at Rayvan but she was looking at Harry, worried he might have hit his head at practice or something. "Voice? What voice?" She asked, he looked about the room and jumped a little, "there it is again." Gildroy frowned "I think we're getting a bit dowdy." He said jokingly, then his eyes passed over his clock,

"and great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how time flies when ones having fun." Rayvan nodded nervously "yeah, spooky." Standing up her and Harry left and started towards the dining hall, when Harry stopped again, bolting to the wall he pressed his ear against the wall and listened to whatever it was that Rayvan could not hear. "Rayvan I swear I'm not crazy, I can hear a voice, it sounds like it's in the walls."

She didn't know what to do. So she took his word for it and made a mental note to go to the library on one of her free blocks. Speeding up he jogged down the hall with his ear close to the wall and Ravyan on his heels. About to turn a corner, they almost ran into Hermione. "Harry." She said with a sigh of relief. But startled Rayvan with her sudden appearance. Causing her to squeak and jump a little. "Sorry Rayvan."

Hermione apologized but Rayvan waved her off. "Did you hear it, the voice." Harry asked his friends, Ron went stiff with fright while Hermione panicked a little "Voice? What voice?" Looking around he didn't answer, "Apparently he heard a voice in Lockhart's office. And then again just now." When Rayvan finished her recap, Harry snapped to, and looked at the three of his friends. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill."

Without further answers, he took off the others right behind him but Dumbledore needed to know. Shifting into her Animagus form, she bolted for the headmaster's office. When she got there she shifted back and said the password to get in, the pathway wasn't even fully open when she shoved through and tripped in landing on her stomach strong hands gripped her biceps and pulled her up, "Ms. Black, what is the matter?"

Gasping for a breath she answered, "Harry...hearing voices...thinks it will...kill." She paused to get in more air, "he was on his way to the girl's bathroom on the main floor with the dining hall." Patting her head, he thanked her and they rushed to where she said they would probably be. On the way, Dumbledore called for all the teachers to meet him at the bathroom on the main floor. But by the time they got there,

Gryffindor house and Slytherin house were standing around staring at something. Looking at the wall from beside the headmaster I read it, 'the chamber of secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir...beware.' It was written in blood, I could tell by the copper smell in the air and in the water. Fitch stood near Harry about to strangle him, jumping forward I stepped in between them I was less than six inches from Filtch and his anger, but at least it put Harry further from him.

"You murdered my cat..." He hissed out, Harry mumbled a weak 'no' but Filch shouted: "I'll kill ya!" But as Dumbledore realized after reading the note called to Filtch, "Argus!" Stopping in mid-action, everyone looked at the headmaster. "Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately." Everyone started to move even Harry and the other two, I knew he would call on them so I stopped them halfway before headmaster could then kept going,

I already told the headmaster everything I knew which was very little so I followed my house back to Gryffindor house.