Tea Leaves & Mystical Creatures.

Third person's point of view.

Heading to the Gryffindor dorms, students stood in front of the door as the fat lady sang trying to brake the crystal cup in her hand. Rayvan stood at the door with Seamus as the lady sang horridly. "Fortuna Major." "Ho-bu-bup." She said making wait sounds but not the actual word. "Ha-ha-ah~!!!" she sang again. Rayavn rolled her eyes, "Fortuna Major." Rayvan said more aggressively,

"just listen she won't let us in." Seamus said to the other arriving members of the Gryffindor house. "Fortuna Major!" Harry tried, but she held her hand out to him, "no, no. Wait, wait." She tried again and it didn't work, clasping her hands Rayvan let loose the proper and highest safe singing note and chartered the glass in the fat lady's hand.

"Alright, alright, go in." She said glaring at Rayvan. Harry and the other boys talked about how The Fat Lady couldn't sing and Dean walked through a ghost, exclaiming in disgust. The dark haired girl sat on the couch her mind filled with 'what ifs' and worries about her father in the two times she met him,

once with Headmaster and the other with Remus she knew for sure that she cared about him and absolutely didn't care about the murders that he was accused of, standing up she ran to her trunk up in the girls rooms and changed out of her robes an into jeans and a t-shirt and then ran back out the door, shifting she leaped down the stairs three at a time.

Sneaking and hiding she got outside and when she was she turned back into her human self and walked around. The need to be away from all the people and the looks of judgment were getting to her. So she spent time in the pouring rain letting it wash away her thoughts until they came back to bother her again.

Dumbledore, watched from his window, in his office as this girl dealt with the situation, and he knew he had made the right choice when the time came.

•••

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight." Professor Trelawney said walking into her table and almost knocking over her tea kettle. The class giggled a bit before she introduced herself, "hello. I am Professor Trelawney.

Together we shall cast ourselves into the future." She was getting too excited for Rayvan's taste and she just started her work by reading the leaves of the person across from her. They had already switched cups and she was writing down what she saw and had read from the book.

"Hey, Rayvan?" The called girl looked to her partner, "something's up with your leaves." Taking the cup back she looked inside and frowned, "um professor Trelawney, something is really strange about Rayvan's cup." Rayvan's partner said as the professor stumbled up the steps to the pair in the back and took Rayvan's cup. Staring at it she frowned her eyes still large behind her big glasses.

Realizing the seriousness of this prediction she smiled an gave a false one so that she could bring it up with the headmaster later. "You will be a very strong and powerful witch, and will be respected by many." It was a half truth but it would suffice for now. The girl too confused for once nodded and let the frizzy haired woman continue zoning out and blocking the rest of the class out.

•••

When class was dismissed on the account that Harry and Rayvan had gotten some freaky fortunes they walked to their next class. Ron, Harry an Hermione were discussing the "Grim" fortune and the possibility that it could mean Sirius Black,

Rayvan still touchy about the topic shoved past Ron and sped down the stairs to Hagrid's hut where he would be teaching or if he wanted just a bit in the forest. Rayvan had shown up just as they were walking into the forest.