Full Moon & Dinner with the Dursley's.

Rayvan Black's point of view.

"Uncle!?" I shouted running around looking for my werewolf godfather. Smacking the heel of my hand to my head I continued to run around looking for him. In a park I heard rustling drawing my wand I readied for an attack, in the darkest and deepest parts of the park I found him, he had somehow gotten his claws on a squirrel and was munching away,

I gagged a bit and readied the spell that would turn him back human "Homorphus!" Going through the painful transformation I frowned I felt bad for him, he hated this and needed to drink a potion to avoid it but with what's been going on its hard to remember one small potion. Standing before me naked and shivering I ran over with a thick warm cloak and wrapped it around him.

"Are you okay uncle?" I asked holding his shoulders as he got his barring back into sorts. Letting out a shaky breath he nodded, "thanks, Van, what would I do without you." He said gratefully. "Howl at the moon and chase squirrels." I teased. He bopped my shoulder and we went home, once inside, I sent him to his room to change and get ready for bed because I knew if he stayed up he'd turn again but asleep both him and the wolf were asleep.

Sitting on my bed I waved my wand and had my magic pack everything for myself and then for Remus as well. "Hey Van, you still talk to that Diggory boy?" I looked at the door of my room and nodded "yes, I still talk to Cedric, Uncle he had a name it's not like I'm dating a Slytherin or something." I said sarcastically he gave me a knowingly smile and nodded.

"Have you seen the paper today?" He asked I shook my head gesturing for me to follow I did. In the kitchen, he showed me the front page and it was Dad. He was holding his prisoner number and shouting at the camera, I hated seeing him like that, "you still going over to Harry's for dinner?"

Smiling I nodded ever since I started living with my godfather I was able to spend summer with Harry, he lived three blocks away. "Yeah I'm leaving in a few minutes I just needed to finish packing." He nodded and patted my head before giving me a candy bar and smiling. Tucking it into a spot in the fridge if eat it when I got back. Going upstairs to change in got dress in (clothing in pic up top.)

And left for Harry's. My leather jacket protected me from the chill and my umbrella from the rain. Five minutes later I'm walking up the steps to the house and knocking calmly on the door. "Who in the blazes is that!" Someone shouted when the door opened Harry gave me a gratefully smile and a more than needed hug.

I shook off my umbrella and left it to dry on the porch out of the rain. Then before stepping in, I cleaned my shoes on the outside carpet I didn't want to take them off. "Oh, it's only you, Rayvan." Harry's Uncle Vernon is a real piece of work and don't get me started on his sister Marge, goddamn troll if you ask me.

"I'm so glad your here," Harry whispered in my ear as he took my coat. "Really?" I asked he nodded, suddenly the fat woman's bulldog came barreling right for me and he had his maw open for a snarling biting attack, but before he could I let out a low growl myself and he ran and hid under the table, "that's right, stupid wanker." I said under my breath, "Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form."

Harry said and I remembered the Hogsmeade form for all third-year students. "What is it?" Vernon asked surprisingly civil. "It's nothing just school stuff." Harry said back, "maybe, if you behave." "I will if she does." Harry snapped back standing in the living room door trying not to glare at the large woman bending down to kiss her whimpering pooch.

"Oh you're still here, are you?" She snapped cruelly, "yes." Harry said back with just as much bite. "Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful way." She snarled out, handing poor frightened Petunia the dog's leash. "Damn good of my brother to keep you. He'd have been straight to an orphanage if he'd been dumped on my doorstep." That distasteful comment was said to Vernon but it was meant for Harry to hear,

I was still standing around the corner and I knew how these muggles acted around company they were sweet and nice while behind closed doors or turned backs they wouldn't hesitate to stab you if they thought they could earn something from it. Dudley's loud laughing drew her attention away from Harry as Vernon gave him something to do.

"Take Marge's suitcases upstairs." Harry nodded and turned to leave, "stay here." I nodded and stepped into view. It got quiet real fast, "you look, familiar girl, what's your name?" I ignored her till she was right in my face, "are you deaf? Answer me!" Blinking I focused on her "oh you were talking? All I heard was a horn. I'm Rayvan Black." She scoffed at me before turning her attention back to Dudley. The fat fuck was already eating when Petunia was making dinner as we all stood here.

•••

At dinner, all this woman talked about was cruel things about other people, as Harry cleared the table, Marge set her plate on the floor for the dog to lick clean, if this was how she fed her dog I'm surprised it hasn't died yet. Sitting at the kitchen island I was excluded from the table because I was friends with Harry and that I should just stay where I wasn't needed. I didn't mind it got me away from Dudley and his grubby little fat fingers.

I scoffed as she gave her dog brandy and when she noticed me and Harry smirking she glared, "what are you smirking at? Where did you send the boy, Vernon?" She asked and whatever came out of his mouth would obviously be a lie because he's a wizard, not some delinquent deadbeat. "St. Brutus'. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases." Vernon said Marge turned to us again, "do they use a cane at St. Brutus', boy?" Harry looked up from the dishes he was washing and I was drying.

He didn't answer at first and Vernon nodded at him to answer and agree, "oh, yeah. Yeah. I've been beaten loads of times." I chuckled and she turned to me. "Why are you laughing? What do you think is so funny?" I shook my head "I find it funny that you think you can use verbal abuse to get people to do shit for you and don't think it'll work on me." That shut her up.

I looked over at Harry and blew him a small victory kiss, and he blushed and nodded in thanks. Facing the four idiots, and Harry, he had his back to them, I was watching him he turned and glared and her glass broke, passing it off as a "firm grip" she had Harry clean it,

and then started to blame Harry's mother for absolutely no reason, and I must have tuned them out because Harry was yelling again. The lights started to flicker and plated rattled as the wind blew in strongly and ruffled out hair, "right, let me tell you..." She started but then her finger started to inflate.

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing but by the end of it she was a ballon and I was on the floor dying.

•••

Now sitting outside my place after losing Harry on the street, I relaxed a replayed the events of diner over in my head and still getting a good laugh out of it.