Author's note.

This is just to explain how I want the ages for Rayvan and Cedric to go so that in the fourth movie he's still at the right age to participate. So as I was told he is 17 in his third year, so I figured he turns a year older in the middle of the school year so that when the age limit came up he was able to put his name because his birthday had already passed.

So for me in his first year he was 11 going in 12 and in his second year when he meets Rayvan he's 12 going on 13 while she's 11 for that whole school year until the next summer when she'd be turning 12 and then going into her second year while Cedric would be going into his third as a soon to be 14-year-old and so on and so forth.

If you still don't understand, comment and ask I'll try and explain it even more if I can.

PS. I will be throwing in a huge name change for Rayvan's mom, now I know I said her last name is Hale but I'm changing it because a stroke of creativity hit me like a brick hit Jason Grace. Hard. But helpful. So Laurana comes from the Courageous House of Gryffindor. Which means I need to go back and change her mother's name, but because Sirius and Laurana knew her last name would draw way too much attention they kept it as Black.

So Rayvan is technically a Gryffindor-Black.

Double PS. If you are new to my first four books and fifth in the making and I have made the change enjoy to those that are waiting for updates in my Fifth book and I haven't changed the name and updated the story to fit it sorry it will take some time again super sorry!!!!