Training with Rayvan and Harry & Harry's First Kiss.

Third person's point of view.

Rayvan knew exactly which place would be good for training and if you required it; it would appear. Now all they needed to do was get people to sign up. The meeting place was going to be at Hog's Mead, she had gotten several students from all the houses but Slytherin. The four of them were walking to the little pub as Harry whined. "This is mad. Who would want to be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember." Ron turned to look at him and smirked.

"It's not only you, besides, you can't be any worse than old toad face." not seeing the compliment, Harry frowned, "Thanks, Ron." "I'm here for you, mate." Getting to the door Harry asked, "Who's supposed to be meeting us, then?" Hermione was worried about what Harry would say so she was vague. "Just a couple of people." opening the door the three of them looked inside, "Lovely spot." Ron said dejectedly.

"I thought it would be safer somewhere off the beaten track." Hermione said as they looked inside, the owner was off chasing his shaggy-haired goat in the back. Rayvan wanting to get out of the cold shoved into the pub. "Are you three coming in or not?" she snapped and they stepped inside.

-

Everyone sat looking at each other for the longest time, it was ridiculous. Rayvan stood in the back watching everyone, her arms were crossed over her chest when Hermione stood up to start. "Um...Hi. So you all know why we're here. We need teachers. Proper teachers. Ones who'd had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts." "Why?" someone called out from the front.

"Why? Because you-know-who's back you tosspot." nodding to Harry the guy countered, "So he says." Rayvan getting mad shot out, "So Dumbledore says!" "so Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof?" the room fell silent and Harry became uncomfortable, "If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed..." everyone couldn't help looking back at Rayvan.

She was leaning her shoulder against the back wall and her face was fixed into a strained expression of pain, but no one said anything and waited for Harry to talk, "I'm not going to talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, you might as well clear out now." Harry said standing up and locking eyes with Rayvan at the back of the room, she nodded to him in thanks and he nodded too.

"Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak." arguing for him to stay Luna called out, "Is it true you and Rayvan can produce a Patronus Charm?" When Harry didn't answer Hermione jumped up to answer, "Yes, I've seen it." Dean was amazed and smiled at the two of them, "Blimey you two, I didn't know you could do that." Nevile wanting to jump on the achievement train added.

"And he killed a Basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Everyone looked at Nevile and Rayvan smiled, "It's true, nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw it for myself." Harry blushed a bit remembering how clingy he'd been to Rayvan when he thought she was dying. "Third Year, he fought off about a hundred dementors at once." Hermione looking at everyone nodded.

"And last year he really did fight off you-know-who in the flesh." Looking between Hermione and the others he told her to wait. "Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is most of that was just luck and if Rayvan wasn't around for most of those things I would have been killed loads of time." Hermione looked to the others, "He's just being modest." But Harry shook his head at her,

"No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, you can make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there...when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes you don't know what that's like." Sitting back down, Rayvan nodded. "You're right, Harry, we don't." She said and stepped around everyone to move and stand right beside him in between him and Ron.