Saving Harry and Dudley & Seeing Dad again.

Rayvan Black's point of view.

For the last month and a half now I had been living in the old house I had shared with Remus. He wasn't there anymore obviously but no one else knew I was there either so I was okay with it that way, Snuffles sat on his perch by the window and groomed himself in the summer sun, I sat on the couch with Cedric's wand in my hand, I was looking it over and remembering the time we had together and how much I missed him.

His ring hung from a chain around my neck, and the charm bracelet was around my wrist. I never took any of them off, because I didn't have the heart to. "*Screech!*" Snuffles flapped his wings to get my attention, looking at him I noticed the sun had vanished and a cold chill passed over me. Pulling on a jacket and my heels I jumped out the door and locked it behind me, jumping down the stairs I shifted and followed the chill.

Coming to a tunnel I found Harry standing with his wand glowing. About to shoot it towards Dudley I lept in and knocked the Dementor away, scaring it or showing it how outnumbered it was. When it was gone I turned to Harry and he released his Patronus. Going over to him I nipped him on the leg, my way of telling him what an idiot he was for doing magic in front of a Muggle. He sighed and nodded understanding what he did was stupid but it had to be done.

Walking him home with Dudley, "Rayvan you're taller." he said, looking me up and down. My shifted form was that of a Direwolf. I was taller than him. My head reached just above his. I rolled my silver eyes and just nudged him to get inside. Going back to my place I shifted back and went in.

***

Inside I found Snuffles where I left him and collapsed onto the couch exhausted. The sound of an engine and the sound of a car leaving, getting up I watched as Vernon's car drove down the street. Petunia was in the back hugging Dudley as the boy had a towel over his head. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to shower off the scent of the Dementors. When I was clean I dressed in my pj's and climbed into bed.

 When I was clean I dressed in my pj's and climbed into bed

***

I must have been asleep for about two hours before I woke to someone shaking me, "Whoever you are you must not like keeping your hands." the person sighed and shook me again. "Rayvan get up!" remembering the angry sounding voice of Moody I got up and looked at him. "How did you even know I was here?" he gave me an 'are you seriously asking me that' look and got up. "We got to go, hurry!" I got up and was about to change when he said. "No time." not wanting to leave in just my nightie.

I quickly grabbed my Gryffindor Quidditch jumper and slipped on some flats as I waved my wand to quickly pack everything up and shrink it so Snuffles could carry it, now outside with my summoned Broom, Moody grumbled at me for taking too long

I quickly grabbed my Gryffindor Quidditch jumper and slipped on some flats as I waved my wand to quickly pack everything up and shrink it so Snuffles could carry it, now outside with my summoned Broom, Moody grumbled at me for taking too long. I rolled my eyes and just ignored him. "Just be glad I didn't purposely take my time in getting ready." he scoffed and everyone who stood outside lined up.

Climbing onto their brooms, Harry couldn't seem to look at me, from my spot next to him I frowned, "Harry what's wrong?" a young woman with purple hair leaned over to me. "It might be because of your outfit." looking down at myself I grumbled an annoyed "Men." and she chuckled. "Stay in formation everyone. Don't break formation if someone gets killed." Moody said and we all mounted up.

Soaring around in arrowhead formation with Moody at the head, we sailed over the water and the pressure from us flying soaked me. I glared at Moody as it was him leading us over the water as a means to hide us from muggles. The woman with purple hair wanting to tease Harry almost got him to fly into a small cruise ship, but I shoved him to the side to avoid dying as I yanked back to the left to avoid being hit as well, when we regrouped back on the other end of the boat I glared at him for being an idiot. Again.

***

Finally pulling up to where Moody said we would be landing, shivered as I was chilled to the bone. Ignoring everything that wasn't me trying to warm up Moody opened the so call headquarters and we went in. Getting inside Harry was walking too slow and Moody shoved him over to pick up the pace. Pressed up against the wall everyone walked by and I was the last one to pass him.

The woman with purple hair passed by and winked, and kept looking over her shoulder as she went and nearly tripped because she wasn't paying attention. Rolling my eyes I pushed him towards where everyone went and he started to move. Seeing a familiar face over Harry's shoulder I squealed in delight, accidentally shoving Harry I sprinted to him. "Daddy!" Launching over the table and into him we fell back.

In a heap on the floor, he hugged me as I snuggled into him, "I missed you so much." I said as I helped him up. "I missed you too, sweetheart--" he suddenly stopped when he realized I was only in my PJs and a sweater. "What the heck are you wearing?" Looking down at myself I chuckled, "Moody came to get me after getting Harry and didn't let me change." Dad looked at Moody who looked away, nervous. "What about a hug for your Godfather?" Remus's voice sounded from next to us.

Turning I hugged him next, I gave him a quick hello before I was being pulled out of the room by Ron's mother as she had told myself an Harry that we had to wait for dinner upstairs and that Snuffles had shown up before me and was upstairs as well. Sighing I went up first and then into the room she had said was for us.