Sectumsempra and Talk with Snape and Dumbledore.

Third person's point of view.

Rayvan had been sitting in the Great hall for lunch when Harry got up to talk to Katie Bell, but the moment he saw Draco, everything got quiet. Nott nudging Rayvan to Draco's quick departure, and Harry's to follow, she quickly got up and chased after them, she could hear the sound of spells being thrown and the breaking of glass and the sound of overflowing water, but it was the one spell she hoped no one but her knew that made her run faster.

Getting in there as quickly as she did she found Harry moving towards a bleeding Draco, "DRACO!" she screamed and rushed towards him, falling to her knees in the water beside him she started to cry and panic, but her anger surged when she saw that Harry was still there, "Leave before I kill you myself." she growled and he knew she was serious because her eyes glowed and her fangs were out and her nails were long,

Shuddering in fear, he took off. Draco looked up at her, his eyes pleading her for help, and she nodded, "I'm sorry it took me so long to get here, but I'm here now," he nodded weakly and she raised her wand muttered the counterspell and it reversed what Harry had done. "Vulnera Sanentur," she said over and over as she dragged her wand across his chest to close and knit back the skin.

When he wasn't bleeding anymore, she scooped up his upper body and clung to him, her face tucked into his soaking hair as she rocked with him in her arms, over and over she sobbed how sorry she was for not being there to protect him and he shook his head and held onto her, grateful that she was there to save him.

***

Rayvan had been sitting in one of the spiral towers one evening reading when a letter came to her with Snuffles. It had come to her from Severus, telling her to meet him at the Astronomy tower, getting there she stood off to the side listening and just being there as moral support for Severus, "Have you ever considered that you ask too much, that you take too much for granted? Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?" Severus said,

"Whether it has or hasn't is irrelevant. I will not negotiate with you, Severus. You agreed. Nothing more to discuss." Severus then turned away with the flick of his robes and went down the stairs, stoping at the top to wait for Rayvan, "You are a cruel, selfish old man." she growled and followed Severus out, shoving past Harry who tried to get out of her way but with the narrow space wasn't able to.

***