The Dark Mark.

Third person's point of view.

•••

Ireland:170

Bulgaria: 160 + 150 for the Snitch. Final score: 310 points.

•••

Back at the tent, Rayvan smiled as everyone was enjoying the aftermath of the game but it was getting too loud and she stepped outside for some air, she only realized it was even louder out here than it was inside, about to go back, someone yanked her by the side of the tent and shushed her, to keep her from screaming.

"Cedric? What are you doi–" "I wanted to see you again." Giggling she retorted that they were together an hour ago, but he shrugged and just leaned in to kiss her. His kisses frantic but gentle. Holding her hat behind his shoulder and gripping her wrist to keep hold, he looped his arms tighter around her back and waist.

Loving and having missed this feeling Rayvan deepened the kiss, but the couple was interrupted by a commotion that didn't belong to the people here to enjoy the games. People ran in terror and fear, with no idea what was going on, Rayvan clung to Cedric, with no choice and no thought at all to leave her behind he pulled her with him to find his father and head back to the Portkey.

"Cedric! The others!" She shouted in worry, "Don't worry Arthur will take care of them." Still worried she nodded and tightened her grip on his hand. Cedric didn't care that it hurt he would deal with it if it meant he knew she was with him and safe, as they shoved through crowded of scared people.

Four burly men, shoved through people and Cedric and Rayvan being some got separated when the three of the four guys shoved their hands apart and the crowd washed Cedric and Rayvan apart from each other. The shouts of Death Eaters arriving and burning tents made people move and run in fear of death and fire.

Running against people Rayvan came face to face with three Death Eater. One of the Death Eater smelt familiar but them raising their wands and reading their spells, either to weaken or kill her made her ignore the familiar smell. Turning away she heard one shout out a 'Stupify' spell. Ducking behind a tent still unmarked she shifted and bolted faster than they could keep up.

Using her nose she found and unconscious Harry and nudged him to get up, but he wouldn't move, nudging him again, he still wouldn't wake, and now there was nobody they're only her and Harry whom she was just about to bite to wake him up but he suddenly sat straight up and looked at her. The sound of breaking wood and thinks being kicked seemed to have woken him.

Pushing him up, and into a hiding spot they tried to avoid detection. A man in a long cloak, with short brown hair, raised his wand and shouted, "Morsmorde!" A bolt of blue shot into the sky stumbling Harry got the man's attention, and he started toward the two teens but Rayvan jumped in front of Harry and growled and barked the man slowed his strides but was still coming their way.

Locking in on the man's scent Rayvan would be able to find him or recognize him anywhere and in any kind of disguise. But Rayvan stood her ground, and Harry took some steps back. "Harry! Rayvan!! Where are you?!" Ron's voice could be heard in the distance followed by Hermione's "Harry?" Yipping at him to go, he nodded and went. She waited till the man was gone before rushing to the reunited trio, jumping them just in time to avoid being hit with a barrage of spells.

"STOP!! That's my son!" Arthur shouted running to his son and his friends, shoving men out of the way as he went, "Ron, Harry, Hermione, you okay?" The three nodded and Arthur turned to the girl still in her Animagus form, "Ray–" "arrest that man!" A man in a round hat ordered, but Arthur turned flabbergasted and confused to this order, "why, sh–" "that is the escaped prisoner Sirius Black!" Growling Rayvan stepped forward but Harry tugged on her ear, "not helping." he hissed.

Shaking out her fur, she shifted back and ruffled her thick curls. Looking at the man that mistook her for her father she gave him a mocking bow her hat back in her hand, having found and replaced it back on her head as she straightened up. "That is impossible?" The man said "My name is Rayvan Black, and you are forgiven." she said taking a silent apology as if he had given one to her.

Just as Amos stepped forward to take care of her, "Arthur, I'll see to it's she's taken care of." Arthur nodded and Rayvan left with Amos, the giant Skull and snake still worrying her as they walked off. "Cedric will be so relieved to see you unharmed, he nearly had a panic attack when you two were separated." Rayvan nodded and hugged closer to Amos's arm.

When they took the Portkey back she was instantly embraced by Cedric who after letting her go checked her over for wounds of any kind when he couldn't find any that's when he relaxed. "I thought I'd lost you." Unable to hold them in anymore her tears poured out and Cedric pulled her back into his chest and just held her.