The Rogue Bludger.

Rayvan Black's Point Of View.

Sitting in McGonagall's class for Transfiguration, she called for everyone's attention, I was seated by Draco, who sat on my left of the aisle and Harry to my right across the aisle with Ron on his right. Hermione sat I front of Ron with Susan Bones, Jeremy's little sister. "Right. Now, today we will be transforming animals into water goblets." When no one showed enthusiasm she showed us, "like so...one, two, three. Vera Verto."

When she took her wand away the bird on its perch transformed into a beautiful crystal goblet. "Now who would like to go first? Ah, Ms. Black. 1,2,3. Vera Verto." I nodded and did the spell on Snuffles much to his disapproval. And he turned into a shiny gold chalice. "Very well done, Ms. Black ten points to Gryffindor." I smiled softly and she asked Ron to go next. I thought his wand would turn him into a cup but...it only turned Scabbers into a fuzzy cup with a tail.

It was going well she asked for several more people before Hermione asked her to explain the chamber of secrets. For a few minutes, she didn't say anything, and looked at all of us, as much as it scared everyone they were still curious. "Very well. You all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin."

Draco smirked proudly at the name of his Housemaster. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to McGonagall. "Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not." Ron turned to Harry and said "Three guesses who." Harry smirked and focused back on the walking teacher, "Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts."

I frowned, anyone who believed that was an idiot. Everyone knows that muggles are the reason we still exist if we had kept the population pure there would only small amounts of students and that wouldn't work. "He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, Pure-bloods." Draco turned to me and smirked darkly. I scoffed softly at him and ignored him.

"Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Though, shortly before departing he sealed it until that time when his own true Heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic."

Sighing I spoke the answer, "Muggle-borns." The Professor nodded and pointed to me. "Well naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found." Walking back to the front, Hermione asked "Professor? What exactly does the legend tell us is within the Chamber?" Turning to Hermione. She sighed softly this topic making her uncomfortable. It was understandable.

"The Chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster." Hermione looked to have more questions while Ron panicked and turned to look at Draco who was smirking. The ringing of the bell told us it was the end of the period, gathering my things and returning Snuffles to his original form, he squawked at me, I apologized and he sat on my shoulder.

Leaving the room I started for the great hall to do homework for Potions and Charms class next. Harry and the others walked in the courtyard halls to the common rooms I could tell Ron was talking he gave off a kinda panicked look. Turning the corner I almost crashed into someone, "hey." I'd know that voice anywhere, "Cedric." Smiling at him I gave him a hug. "How are you?" He shrugged, "bored I hardly see you and that makes it boring."

I giggled, pulling on his forearm, I leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Yo! Come on! Ced! Quit flirting with your girlfriend and let's go, we have class now!" Sighing he pressed his forehead against mine. "Go I'll see you later." He nodded and jogged to catch up with the others. "Aw, how sweet. I wonder how he'll feel when he finds out that you have a prior engagement after we graduate." Looking at Draco I glared, "not if I can help it." He started chuckling as I stormed off.

>>>

It's been a few days since that conversation outside of the courtyard. Now in the middle of a Quidditch game against Slytherin. Slytherin with their new brooms they were so fast. It was hard to keep up, but we were as best we could. I was chasing one of the other Chasers that had the Quaffle and was tackled by another Slytherin Chaser. Knocking him off, I got away from him as fast as possible to be open for the ball. The score was intense. They were beating us 90 to 30.

Fighting for the ball, I kept getting knocked around. "Rayvan look out!!" Ducking I avoided a bludger, and soon it started to chase me in the process of it chasing me Harry was dueling it out with Draco, while all the other Chasers were being hit from the sky. First Angelina then Katie, and lastly Oliver. With only myself, the twins and Harry we hoped he caught the Snitch. After another hour we were able to catch up,

And Harry was able to get the Snitch, but his bludger had knocked him from his broom, but he was able to get the Snitch. The two bludgers were still attacking us, I was flying around trying to avoid being hit, pulling my wand from my boot I shot back spells to get it to leave me alone, but it was still following me. "A little help! If it's not too much trouble!" I shouted to anyone that would help. "Rayvan! Land!"

Doing as someone shouted I jumped off my broom and tucked and rolled. And kept rolling and flipping to get away from this rouge bludger. "Finite Incantatem!" Rolling away from the exploding Bludger I felt someone heavy on top of me, "it's gone guys, you can get up, looking to see who protected me I smirked, "thanks Harry." He smiled "no problem." He said wincing, "what happened?" I asked carefully rolling up his sleeve.

"Bludger broke my arm." I nodded and pulled my wand out. "Ferula." Making bandages I wrapped his arm, and set it in a sling, "here I can fix it." Gildroy said, snapping up my wand I pointed it at him. "You so much as utter a spell, I have your wand jammed so far up your arse you'll sneeze spells for the rest of your life." Everyone excluding Gildroy backed away in fear as I helped Harry up and handed him off to Madame Pomfrey.

I watched as they walked away, but a wave of pain erupted in my shoulder, looking down at it I saw that, it looked burnt. "Rayvan are you okay?" Looking to my right and Snape stood at my side. I was going to answer but I finally registered the pain and I passed out from the blood loss.