Death and Stand in Killer.

Third person's point of view.

Rayvan had returned to the Astronomy tower after Harry and Dumbledore left, she stood to wait in the darkest part of the room, a charm to conceal her from witches and wizards with low observation skills, Dumbledore was about to send Harry off to find Severus when they heard something or someone, Rayvan knew it wasn't her as she was standing perfectly still, so she continued to wait. 

"Hide yourself below, Harry. Don't speak or be seen by anybody without my permission. Whatever happens, it's imperative you stay below. Harry, do as I say. Trust me. Trust me." Harry nodded and took off to hide as he was asked to. Draco came in wand drawn and a pained look on his face, "Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening?" Dumbledore said, "Who else is here? I heard you talking." Draco snarled,  

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. Have you always been to yourself, Draco? Draco, you are no assassin." Dumbledore said trying to calm Draco down with sweet talk. "How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." Draco snapped, "Oh, like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she would bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one lace with poison." Dumbledore said naming Draco's attempts. 

"Forgive me, Draco, I cannot help feel these actions are so weak that your... heart can't really have been in." Dumbledore added, "He trusts me. I was chosen." Draco said yanking up his sleeve to show off his Death Eater mark, "I shall make it easy for you." Dumbledore said and Draco cast his first spell, "Expelliarmus!" "Very good. Very good." Dumbledore praised half-heartedly, "You're not alone. There are others. How?" 

Dumbledore asked when he heard others coming. "The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it." Draco said through clenched teeth, "Let me guess, it has a sister. A twin." Dumbledore said, "In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage." Draco finished Rayvan sensing that soon she would need to make herself present slowly started to weaken her concealment charm.

"Ingenious. Draco, years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you." Dumbledore pleaded, "I don't want your help. Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you. Or he's gonna kill me and take Rayvan." Draco said strengthening his resolve a bit more. Bellatrix showing up with Fenrir and other Death Eaters, grinned at their good fortune. "Oh, look what we have here. Well done, Draco." she cooed kissing the nape of his collar.

"Good evening, Bellatrix. I think introductions are in order, don't you?" Dumbledore said to try and name some of the faces for Harry down bellow. "Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're on a bit of tight schedule." Bellatrix said not bothering to humour or even indulge in the man's request. "Do it!" Bellatrix hissed at Draco. "He doesn't have the stomach. Just like his father." A death eater growled.

"Let me finish him in my own way." the same faceless death eater growled, "No, the Dark Lord was clear the boy has to do it. This is your moment, Draco. Do it! Go on, Draco, now!" Bellatrix bellowed. Rayvan seeing the time for it came out as Severus came up from bellow, "No." Rayvan said seeming to materialize from nowhere, "Please..." Dumbledore begged softly, Raising her wand she pulled back all the emotion from her face and said it. "Avada Kedavra." 

Grabbing Draco, Severus got them out as Bellatrix and the other death eaters watched as Dumbledore fell, going through the school, Rayvan at the lead with Severus right behind her a step and Draco at her back she paralyzed a teacher roaming the halls and continued on, Bellatrix laid waste to the Great Hall and blew out all the candles with the aftershock of her spell and skipped to catch up with the group. 

Walking through the forest they came upon Hagrid's hut. Bellatrix called for him but Rayvan hoped the big oaf wasn't home, especially when she lit the whole place on fire. Jumping around in joy at her destruction, Rayvan, Snape and Draco heard Harry shouting, "RAYVAN! SNAPE!" Harry roared, but she was unfazed, turning to Draco she took his hand, "Come." she said gently, nodding he followed her and she led on, 

"He trusted you!" Harry shouted again, "Incarcerous! Fight back, you coward! Fight back!" Harry roared throwing curses at Severus, but Bellatrix threw in a shot of her own, knocking Harry onto his back Severus turned on her, "No, he belongs to the Dark Lord." sneering she skipped off, "Sectumsempra!" Harry cast, even knowing the outcome he did it out of years of pent up anger but it only got him shot back.

"You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? Yes, I'm the Half-Blood Prince." kicking away Harry's wand, Severus left him there, tired and beaten in the wet grass as he went back to the others.