Taken into the Chamber.

Harry Potter's Point Of View.

It was just when we figured out how the Basilisk was getting around when McGonagall called for the students to return to their dorms and the teachers to the second floor, going to the second floor, we needed to listen in on the teachers, when we got there we hid around a corner and watched, when the teachers arrived McGonagall pointed out the message. We could barely see it so we waited until one of them read it out loud.

"As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message. Our worst fears are being realized a student has been taken into the chamber itself. The students must be sent home. I'm afraid this is the end of Hogwarts." I looked to Ron in worry I didn't want to spend wasteful days with the Dursley's and even thinking of being away from Rayvan for longer than a summer hurt. And not knowing who was taken or if they will be found pecked at my worry and curiosity.

And just when we thought things couldn't be any worse, Gilderoy showed up, "so sorry. Dozed off. What have I missed?" Stepping forward Snape snapped at him, "a girl has been taken by the monster, Lockhart. Your moment has come at last." With the way Snape was acting you would think that Rayvan was the one taken. "My moment?" The idiot stuttered, "weren't you saying just last night that you've known where the entrance to the chamber of secrets is?"

Gilderoy looked stumped. "That's settled. We'll leave you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy." McGonagall said. "Your skills are after all legend." She sounded almost as fake as all of his stories were. "Very well. I'll just be in my office getting...getting ready." He said with a scared cockiness. I knew he was going to leave and not doing anything so about to follow him when he left we were stopped because of the last two teachers.

"Who is it that the monster's taken, Minerva?" Madame Pomfrey asked, "Rayvan Black." My heart dropped, Snape looked as or ever more so worried about Rayvan as myself and Ron were. When everyone left we were able to read the message. 'Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever.' Panic washed over me but I had to push it down. Running into Lockhart's office I called back to Ron,

"Lockhart may be useless, but he's going to try and get into the Chamber, at least we can tell him what we know." Blasting in we came to something we did not expect. "Professor we have some information for you." Startled he closed a trunk and glared at us. "Are you going somewhere?" Stuttering he replied "well, yes. Urgent call. Unavoidable. Got to go." He chuckled nervously, "what about our Friend!" Ron shouted.

"Well...as to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets it more than I." He explained poorly as he packed his things. "You're the defense against the dark arts teacher, you can't go now!" Ron quipped back. "Her uncle is Lucius Malfoy, and if he finds out you had a chance to save her and didn't he would ruin you." That seemed to get his attention. "What? I thought her last name is Black?" I crossed my arms and nodded,

"Oh it is, imagine if she is in fact saved and was told you were the one who was supposed to save her and didn't it might be even worse." He gulped in fear, I saw his eyes flicker to his wand, when he moved for it we pulled out ours. "Two against one." I said, and we gestured to the door.