The Triwizard Tournament.

Rayvan Black's point of view.

It took almost an hour to get Cedric to let me sit with Harry and the others, he was still afraid of me disappearing again. But I assured him that he would know exactly where I was from the cart right next to ours.

We were probably two and a half hours away when the snack trolley came round, smiling I got some sweets having acquired a taste for a licorice wand. While Ron decided on just the drooble's having come out of his cart when the trolley passed by, I got some things for Cedric while checking in and the others all but knocked me over to whine about how Cedric was being such a parent.

I could feel someone glaring at me when I stood with Cedric in the door of his cart, a gummy wand hung from his lips as he held me around the waist, his fingers locked together keeping my back pressed against his chest, looking to see who, I raised my brow at her, it was a Ravenclaw girl, I think her name is Cho Chang I met her once or twice in classes she I think fell behind in a few classes and I was asked by the teacher to tutor her.

Strange I find for a Ravenclaw, they care a lot for their studies which surprised me with her. She was slight with formless black hair and oval dark brown eyes, her face was almost green with jealousy, giggling at the jokes I pretended I'd been paying attention to, I took Cedric's jaw in my hand and took a bite out of the last part of his gummy wand and gave him a kiss. Chuckling he pulled me closer only to have the other pull us in and the door close.

Third person's point of view.

Harry was still dazzled by Cho, he had seen her around but she actually looked at him over the snack trolley. "This is horrible." Hermione said but it barely reached Harry's ears as his mind was filled with her voice even though he had heard it for a near second. Though he thought Cho was beautiful, he had a hard time not comparing her to Rayvan, who basically is the one girl he could never get even if he tried.

And they were really close friends and related by godmothers and godfathers. Which basically isn't anything much in terms of family relations. "How can the ministry not know who conjured it? Isn't there any security?" Hermione continued, "loads, according to Dad, not only for the Death Eaters but also because they're still trying to locate Sirius." Ron added looking at both his friends.

Scratching his scar, there was a thump startling the boy, he knew it was Rayvan she seemed to sense when he scratched and made him stop. "It's bothering you again, isn't it? Your scar." Hermione was intuitive but also very nosey. "I'm fine." There was another thump and Harry jumped startled again, while Ron chuckled, leaning forward Hermione lowered her voice, "you know Sirius will want to know about this–"

Harry expected another thump but this time Rayvan walked by the door and raised her brow in a way that told them she was already way ahead of them on the matter. Hermione rolled her eyes, "Is there anything she doesn't know?" Ron chuckled again and looked to the door to make sure Rayvan wasn't there before whispering.

"Maybe the feelings Harry's had since he first saw her." Harry shoved his friend slightly and Hermione nodded, "In that department she seems completely oblivious to anything that doesn't involve school, protecting us and Cedric." All three of them said and then broke into laughter.

>>>

In the bathroom stall, Rayvan sneezed and frowned, "someone's talking about me." she grumbled rubbing her nose in annoyance.

>>>

(Same Point of view)

As the train pulled in, students were getting ready for the disembark, Rayavn rejoined Cedric in her robes and her suitcase in hand, and Snuffles perched on her shoulder. She smiled when he nudged her, shrinking her bags she tucked them into her pocket and they were off.