Shopping in Diagon Ally.

I was running around Diagon Ally, shopping for my school things. You know uniform, books, a wand, an owl, cat or toad. The last three is the students choice. As of now I had two things left before I had to go back and meet up with my aunt from my Dad's side. Narcissa, is my mother's best friend. And after her death I was given to her to raise along side her son Draco. I don't really know much about my Dad just his last name and that he's in prison, I didn't ask question for answers I wasn't ready to hear about.

As I was running and rushing my mind still distracted, I didn't see who I had crashed into, "are you two okay?" Rubbing my head I looked up at the guy who asked "wow..." Holding out his empty hand I took it and he pulled me to my feet, "thank you." "It's no problem but you should be more careful." I nodded and helped up the guy I crashed into.

"I'm sorry I bumped into you, I was in a rush to find Ollivanders, I'm Rayvan by the way." The big dude smiled "ah then you can take Harry here with you, I have something to get but I'll meet you there, it was nice meeting you Rayvan." I had no problem with it and gestured for Harry to follow. When we got there we waved bye to who I now know as Hagrid and stepped inside the store.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him, he nodded, "how about you?" I shrugged "a little, I was told by a family member that the owner is a bit bonkers and it was best to go with someone." He nodded with a small smile, his bright green eyes popping even more. Once inside Harry set down his things by the window, and stepped up to the main desk, I followed suit and stood next to him. "Hello?" He called out into the seemingly empty store.

"Hello?" He called again when no one answered, that is on the second call the owner Ollivander popped out of one of the aisle, he wore an old but happy smile as he looked at us. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Potter and Ms. Black." Climbing down the ladder he looked at one of the walls filled with Wand boxes.

Wiggling his fingers he selected two boxes. "It seems only yesterday...both your parents were in here buying their first wands." Walking over to us with the two boxes he opened the top one first, "Ms. Black your mother was quite the tricky one trying to figure out what wand would pick her," Ollivander said making polite conversation, "here we are." He added then handed the wand to Harry.

Taking it Harry looked at the owner and just waited, smiling I nudged him, "Wave it, see what happens." Doing as I said he waved the wand. Boxes and wands on the shelf by the ladder shot out of the slots. Panicked he put the wand down and backed up. "Apparently not." The old wizard said opening the next box and handing it to me, the Wand was pretty but I could already feel it wasn't my wand, waving it; it shattered a glass vase by the window.

"No, No, definitely not. No matter." He said, before climbing the ladder again and pulling out two more boxes. From where we stood we couldn't hear him but he seemed slightly hesitant, but brushed it off, and walked back over to us. Opening the top box he pulled out a dark brown wand and handed it to Harry. After a second of it being in his hand a warm breeze blew and the room brightened, I gasped in awe and looked at the older man, "Curious. Very curious." Stuttering Harry asked "sorry, but what's curious?" Ollivander looked down on the young boy.

Taking the wand back he said "I remember every wand, I ever sold. Mr. Potter, it so happens that the Phoenix who's tail feather that rests in your wand gave another feather just one other, it is curious that you should be destined for this one when its brother gave you that scar." He finished pointing at Harry's head. Now I know who he is, though I knew by his name, it was confirmed by this fact. "And who owned that wand?" He asked, "we do not speak his name." the owner said, "his name is Voldemort," Ollivander flinched,

"Cringe all you want sir, but I don't fear him," I said confidently, and the old man turned to Harry again, "The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter it's not always clear, why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, he-who-must-not-be-named great things. Terrible yes, but great." Harry looked scared, freaked out and a bit too pale. Handing him back the wand, he went around the counter and he pairs for his wand. Finishing he left with Hagrid who now showed up, a caged snowy owl in hand.

I waved bye to him and returned my attention to the wand maker. "Now Miss. Black, I have a specially made wand for you, your mother came to me a few months before you were born and asked me to custom make this." reaching under his desk he pulled out a black box and set it down. Opening the lid it looked like an old jewelry box. A 12 inch long jewelry box. Pulling out what was inside he closed the lid and handed it to me. "Now this wand is has a Gryphon skin core and the wood is Blackwood," he said with a smile.

"As you can see its 11 1/4 inches; long for a small girl like you, but it is powerful and will serve you well." I nodded and smiled, loving the feeling of the wand in my hands. It felt perfect and right, paying for it, I placed it in the box and left the shop, going to the pet store to find my soon to be animal friend. When I finally decided or more like the eagle decided I got a beautiful Bald Eagle. He is absolutely beautiful. I decided to name him Snuffles. And he seemed to like it as well.

Now finished I brought everything home and made sure everything was ready for tomorrow's train ride. "Rayven! Come on dinner's ready." Draco called walking past my room as he left him, "I'm coming, don't rush me I need to make sure I have everything." Sighing dramatically he continued on without me. When I was absolutely sure I had everything I went down to dinner.

——————
(A/N: Her wand is like this.)

)