Substitute Teacher & Fighting again.

Third Person's Point of View.

Rayvan had escaped the school grounds and was looking for her uncle, she had found him near the Whomping Willow. Using the usual spell to turn him back human she brought him into the Shrieking Shack, via the Whomping Willow, and into the clothing she was smart enough to have shrunk and stuffed into her robe to give to him when he needed them.

He lay in the dusty bed and turtled under the sheets, "uncle your clothing are on the piano if you need them." He didn't answer her and she moved to leave, but a big dog in the door stopped her, from the smell of him she knew it was a male, he stepped towards her slowly and growled lowly, shifting herself she met his growl with her own, putting herself in between Remus and this wolf,

She lowered herself so she had a clear shot at his throat if he made so much as a fake pass to get to her uncle. The male took two steps back and shifted, when he stepped back into the light she smiled or gave a toothy grin and shifted back as well and launched herself at her Father hugging him and giggling.

"Papa!–what are you doing here? It's dangerous there are Dementors everywhere!" She told him coming to her senses. Sirius nodded, he was aware of them but what he wanted was in the school. "Daughter, I need your help." He said sitting her on the stool for the piano.

She frowned in thought as she looked at him, "help with what?" He smiled a ghost of a smile and it lifted her hear to see her father smile like that. "The man that killed the muggles, 12 years ago is in the school, as you know I can't get in but you can." Rayvan nodded, "he framed you didn't he." Sirius nodded,

"I'll get him. I'll get him for you papa." He smiled again and kissed her forehead. "What does he look like papa?" She asked "he's a rat with a missing toe." She frowned and nodded. Hugging him she got up and went over to Remus, he flinched when she reached out to touch him but she still laid her hand on his shoulder and wished him well before shifting and running out of the room and tree.

•••

Defence against the dark arts was not going to be normal, as Rayvan had already known that her uncle was in no condition to teach. So when Professor Snape flew in while everyone spoke and chatted amongst themselves she only pulled her note books out along with her text book, and charmed a quill to be ready for notes Snape was one to always give.

Each window he passed and jabbed his wand at the outside shutters closed until he reached the front and unraveled a projector screen. "Turn to page Three-hundred and ninety-four." Rayvan and the others opened their books and turned to page 394. But Rayvan noticed Ron's slow page thumbing and chuckled because she sensed it was bothering Snape.

Harry sliding closer to Snape as he walked the rows, Harry asked Snape about Remus, Rayvan flinched slightly but hid it with a shiver. "That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" His eyes quickly flicked to Rayvan who was reading the chapter, when her eyes lifted to look at the older man she knew he knew about Remus.

And that this was his way of telling the class that their teacher is in fact what they were learning about this period. "Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time...turn to page three-hundred and ninety-four" he finished and tapped on the projector, his annoyance with Ron peaked and he charmed the book to flip to the page and Ron called the topic out loud.

"Werewolves?" "Sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks." Hermione said from the previously empty seat beside Harry. Harry and Ron both jumped in fright at her sudden appearance while Rayvan narrowed her eyes in annoyance.

"We're not meant to start that for weeks." "Quiet." Snape snapped "when did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron asked Harry while Rayvan turned to her book. "Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Snape stopped at Rayvan's desk while she looked around for anyone willing to answer.

Raising her hand Snape called on her, "an animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path, the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind, and can be turned back with a simple Homorphus charm."

Draco emulated a howl and Crabb chuckled, "Thank you Mr. Malfoy, and you are correct Ms. Black, but next time allow someone who is not an expert answer please." Rayvan nodded and turned back to her book.

•••

At lunch Rayvan sat at a table she picked absentmindedly at her food, which wasn't much to begin with, and worried. It seemed to be all she did, worry, worry, worry. Worry about Harry, Ron and Hermione the trouble magnets trio, worry about her Family which at this moment is the trouble and worry about her Boyfriend who seemed to want to get into trouble.

All of this made her head spin. "...yvan?" Her mind started to process the voice that was calling to her, "Rayvan?!" Blinking he looked up at one of her worries. "Hello Cedric." She said coldly, "your still mad aren't you." He said his voice absent of the kindness he usually gave to this girl he was head over heels for, but for some stupid reason he could seem to get her to understand that this tournament meant a lot to him, and that he wanted her to be proud of him,

And to support him through it. He knew how dangerous it was it made it all the more important. It was going to be his way of proving that he is strong enough to protect her for once. That he was able to keep her safe.

"I just wanted to say I was sorry for yelling, and that I understand your worry, but I need to do this." She nodded never taking her silver like grey eyes from his own. "Then you already know my answer." She said, coldly, his heart felt like it was shattering,

"you know I believe in you I always will but I will absolutely not watch you try and kill yourself for a bloody tournament." And with that she grabbed her things and left the love of her life standing in the middle of the quiet mess hall.