Inside the Chamber.

Third person's Point Of View.

As the three marched to the bathroom with Moaning Myrtle they found her hovering around sobbing and moaning, but when she sensed the three she gasped, "who's there?" When she saw Harry she giggled cutely, "hello, Harry. What do you want?" Stepping closer to her he answered "to ask how you died." Chuckling softly she turned her smile to a frown, "it was dreadful, but why are you asking? That nice pretty girl already asked." 

This puzzled the two boys. "Rayvan was here?" Myrtle nodded, "she asked exactly what you did and I'm going to tell you what I told her, It happened right here in this very cubicle. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in." Harry curious but impatient to hear the rest asked, "who was it, Myrtle?" She shrugged "I don't know. I was distraught!" 

Hovering down to them she continued, "but they said something funny, a kind of made-up language. And I realized I was a boy, so I unlocked the door and told him to go away and I died." "Just like that? How?" Harry asked ever more intrigued. "I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes, over there by that sink." Turning around she continued on with her moaning and Harry walked over to the sink Myrtle told him about. 

Standing by it he touched where he thought would be a switch or something, turning the tap and getting nothing he noticed the snake carved into the side of the faucet. "This is it. This is it, Ron this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets." Backing up the three of them looked at the sinks like either one could come up with a way to open it somehow, but they couldn't figure it out,

"Then how did Rayvan figure it out, I mean if she was here and heard Myrtle's story along with Hagrid's wouldn't she be stuck here like us?" Harry shook his head, "not if she was taken in by the Basilisk, but we know her she probably faked being a victim just to get in." Ron nodded along with Harry's explanation. "Smart Girl." Gilderoy said, "smarter than you." Ron snapped. "Harry say something. Say something in Parseltongue." 

Harry looked from his friend to the sinks and nodded. Letting the words flow he spoke and then watched as the sinks clinked and clanked in movement. When they opened the trigger sink sunk into the floor leaving a gap in the sinks and then showing a deep, dark tunnel shooting downwards. Gilderoy looked down into the tunnel and gasped a bit, "excellent, Harry. Good work. Well, then I'll just be...there's no need for me to stay." 

He said trying to get away, but Harry and Ron stopped him and shoved him towards the tunnel, "yes, there is." Harry said as he used his body to push Gilderoy back. Stopping himself from falling Gilderoy gasped and clung to the sinks next to him. Re-drawing his wand, the boys pointed them at him. "You first." Harry said, "Now, boys, what good will it do?" The man said scared but still trying to get out of this, 

"Better you than us." Ron told him, Harry just nodded along with him. "Rayvan would have loved to see this." Harry added, and Ron snorted in laughter. "But-- obviously, yes." Gilderoy tried to argue but gave up, turning to face the hole, he paled, looking over his shoulder he quivered, "sure you don't want to test it first?" He asked but Ron jabbed him in the back and he fell in, screaming on the way down, hitting the ground he called back up, 

"It's really quite filthy down here." Looking down both boys sighed "all right. Let's go." Before they could jump Myrtle called to Harry, "oh Harry, if you die down there your welcome to share my toilet." She finished with a giggle and Harry thanked her. Jumping in they slid down the tunnel screaming and yelling. Coming to the end they flew out and landed on a pile of bones, getting up they pointed their wands at the teacher and looked down at their feet in disgust. 

"Now, remember: any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway." Ron nodded but something caught his eye. Bending and picking it up he looked at it and recognized it right away, "Harry..." He called to the other boy showing him the bracelet he growled in anger, "Rayvan." Taking the object he tucked it into his pocket and climbed into one of the tunnels. Ron pointing his wand at Gilderoy to follow Harry. Going there many tunnels they followed Harry, 

In one of the tunnels was a skeleton of the snake's skin. Explaining to Gilderoy the length made him faint. Looking to Harry, Ron groaned, "heart of a lion, this one." Suddenly Gilderoy jumped up and snatched Ron's wand away. "The adventure ends here, boys. But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So, you first, Mr. Potter. Say goodbye to your memories." 

Gilderoy said pointing Ron's wand at Harry. "Obliviate!" But because Ron's wand is broken and taped it backfired and hit Gilderoy instead. His body shooting back and hitting the wall caused the cave to collapse a bit blocking Ron off from Harry. When the dust settled Harry could hear Ron calling his name, "Harry!" Running to a small opening he called back, "Ron! Ron, are you okay?" "I'm fine." 

Gilderoy chose then to wake up and smiled stupidly at Ron, "hello, who are you?" He said, "I'm Ron Weasley." Ron said unsure as to how he was supposed to deal with this. "Really? And who am I?" Looking back to Harry he shouted, "Lockhart's memory charm backfired. He hasn't got a clue who he is." "It's an odd sort off place, isn't it. Do you live here?" He asked annoyingly. Taking the stone from Gilderoy, Ron hit him in the head to shut him up. 

"What do I do now?" "You wait here...and try and shift some of these rocks so we can get back through. I'll go and find Rayvan." Harry told his best friend, "okay." Pulling out his wand he followed the snakeskin and it didn't lead him far only to a steel door in the wall with a design of snakes on it. Using Parseltongue, he got the door open. Going in he had his wand at the ready, climbing down a short ladder he was back on flat ground.

Looking around there was a long walkway and on either side were snakeheads. Leading from the tunnel to a pool of water at the end of the walkway. In the water's reflection, he noticed a figure prone on the ground, panicking he started running to it. Dropping to his knees it was Rayvan. She looked beat up and exhausted but alive. "Rayvan? Rayvan, please wake up, please." Harry begged, but what he didn't notice was the boy coming out of the shadows.