Train to School.

Rayvan Black's point of view.

After Harry's hearing, Moody and Nymphadora walked with Harry and I. I had already had my bags sent to school via, Snuffles, but I carried my uniform with me in a carry on bag. Walking quickly with Moody and the purpled haired woman, Dad barked past Harry and trotted by us and I glared down at him before nudging Moody who hissed sharply, "Padfoot, are you barking mad?" Dad kept going as Moody tossed after him, "You'll blow the entire operation."

I giggled a bit as I could sense Dad just wanted to talk before we left for school. Racing after him Harry and I found him in the waiting area, Harry opened the door a bit and we slipped in, "Dad are you nuts? What if someone sees you here?" I closed the door behind Harry and me as Dad spoke. "I had to see you off, didn't I?" Sitting down he chuckled, "What's life without a little risk?" I rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

"Besides, this will be the first time I get to see you off to school, Rayvan." I smiled and nodded, "Your right, but we don't want to see you get chucked back into Azkaban." Harry nodded his face firm with our dislike of Dad going back to prison, "Oh, don't worry about me, anyway I wanted you two to have...this." he said while digging around in his pocket when he pulled it out, it was a photo. There were several people in this photo, James, and Lily with my mom next to her and Dad at her side.

"Original Order of the Phoenix," pointing at a woman he said, "Marlene McKinnon, she was killed two weeks after this was taken, Voldemort wiped out her entire family..." Looking at a couple Dad said their names, "Frank and Alice Longbottom." Harry looked at the photo, "Neville's parents." Dad nodded, "They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me." handing the photo to Harry I couldn't stand to look at it any longer.

It reminded me of Cedric and his death, I only wanted to remember the happy times. "It's been 14 years, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss your mum Rayvan or your dad Harry." Dad said still looking at the photo now in Harry's hands, "Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?" nodding slightly he seemed slightly unsure, "It feels like it did before." Harry not saying anything offered the photo back but Dad shook his head, "You two keep it."

"Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now." Harry and I smiled slightly, as Harry left to get ready, I moved to follow him, but Dad stopped me, "Rayvan, hon, I didn't get the chance to properly offer my condolences for the boy you were with." I choked back tears and shook my head as a forced smile pressed onto my lips. "It's fine dad, having you, Uncle Remus and Professor Snape around helps a lot, so don't do anything stupid, okay." Dad looked at me I couldn't tell what kind of look he was giving but I sort of didn't want to.

***

Getting off the train after a very dark dream, I walked with Harry and the others, it was nice till Draco showed up. "I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. Better enjoy it while you can--" he cut off short when he noticed me behind Ron and Hermione, "I thought you would have learned the hard way by now, everyone around him dies I would rather you not be next--" Getting mad now I stepped up to him and cracked my hand back and struck him across the face.

My action didn't need any words, my slap said it all, Draco's boys winced and Harry and the others snickered softly, leaving the other behind as I was still infuriated. Getting to the carriages I got the one with some of my friends from Hufflepuff, after Ced's death they have taken to watching out for me and I really appreciated it, I smiled softly when Harry and the others showed up, I smiled apologetically when he had to wait for the next carriage.