Forever Girl

Sequel to Holding You Down. You need to read that first or you'll be confused!

All Rights Reserved © 2014-2015 _Dream2Reality

Preview

We both sat there. Me with puffy red eyes from crying, and him with pure frustration and rage shooting through his body. I could feel it.

The room was silent. All you could hear was rain drops hitting the window, and breathing. It's a big difference from just five minutes ago, when all you could hear was screaming and yelling.

This wasn't supposed to happen to us, to our family. We spent so much time building up what could be ruined in a matter of seconds.

But now after the countless weeks of arguing I feel like we both have the same understanding.

This just isn't gonna work.

I looked up from the spot on the floor I'd been staring at. He was looking up to and our eyes met.

With out the use of words we came to an understanding, an agreement. After that we both knew.

I slowly got up and made my way down the hallway to the baby's room. I packed up most of the things that I knew we'd need for the next few days. Everything else I'll just come back for later.

I couldn't stop myself from crying every 4 seconds while packing. This just wasn't what I thought would happen. I didn't think it would end this way.

Shit, I didn't even think it would end.

When I was finished I grabbed the baby and our things then made my way downstairs and to the front door.

"I'm sorry." I heard his voice say from behind me.

I turned around and looked at him.

The man I thought I was deeply in love with. The one I thought I'd do any and everything for. The man who now I think of in a totally different way.

"I'm sorry to." I said just above a whisper then walked out the door.

They say good things don't last forever. I think they were right.

...

Just a preview of Forever Girl. I'll be starting it very soon.

If you picture quote the last line of the preview and post it on Instagram with the hashtags #ForeverGirl and #D2RSquad then I'll shout you out.

Ig: CallMe.KZO

Vote

Comment

Tell me what you think.

-Dream2Reality ❤