Intro

Everything is in Beast Boys point of view unless said otherwise. Be sure to read my other stories. Until we meet again my friends.

Terra was watching Tv with Cyborg who was probably least affected by what happened. Of course he cared but Star cared because she was her first friend, Robin cared because they shared a mind bond, and I cared because we had an amazing friendship.

Of course I was glad Terra wasn't the victim because I had a crush on her ever since she came running in the desert but still I missed being thrown out a window. I knew Raven for a long time and I still can't believe she let Slade get to her.

Things changed in the tower once she was gone. Star became a lot quieter and Robin tried to comfort his crying girlfriend at night. Cyborg worked on security in the tower more "for our safety" and watched a lot of Tv. I started working out more and more changing from my former scrawny self to a ripped, tall, and moodier. Terra was the only one note affected, after so many fights with Raven she didn't care for her one bit.

"I'm heading out. See you later babe," I call out to Terra.

Distracted she said,"Whatever say just don't die."

I roll my eyes and head outside. I breath in the fresh air and walk towards the gas station. Once every week I will stop at the gas station with a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses on. I wear a hoodie over all of that (so basically the Marvel Mcu survival kit) stuff to not draw attention.

As I enter and hear the doors chime I notice someone else it was girl. Her back was facing me. I got over by her to get two cups of herbal tea, the same as her. She looks up at me letting me get a good look at her. She has jet black wavey hair reaching the middle of her neck (styled like on the cover). Her eyes were a deep purple and she wore lipstick to match.

She looks at me like she saw a ghost (maybe Beast Boy is the one to see a ghost). I knew she was shocked because of me being green.

"You know it's rude to stare right,"I said annoyed at her staring.

She wore a gray hoodie with black ripped jeans and combat boots. On her hand was a silver ring with a raven drawn on top.

"Umm... Okay then,"she said a little sheepishly.

I grabbed my two cups so I could fill them up.

"Is the second cup for your girlfriend?"she asked kindly.

"No, my old friend likes this tea so I get a cup and put it at her grave," I answer.

"I'm sorry for your loss,"she said in a soft voice then walks to the counter.

When I finish getting my drinks together I join her as she fumbles around to get her money realizing she didn't have any.

"Here I buy it for you,"I say behind her.

"Thanks,"she replied.

I pay for all three teas and I head out to visit Raven's resting place. Once I get there I set one of the teas down without looking up at the statue. Finally I look up to see it missing.