Throbbing

When the voice left Raven fell to the ground with her eyes closed as tears stained her cheeks. She was unconscious.

"We have to get her to the tower!" Robin ordered.

Cyborg picked Raven up bridal style and placed her in the backseat of his precious car. Star, Terra, and I flew back while Robin and Cy used the car containing the demi-demon. Cy again picked Raven up and everyone gathered into the med-bay.

"Is friend Raven the okay?" Star asked on the verge of tears.

"She had so many emotions build up in her that she blanked out, other then that she will be fine." My best friend diagnosed as everyone exhaled (beside Terra).

I begin to smile, "So one could say she wasn't very whelmed."

Terra rolled her eyes and and Cy face palmed.

"I do not get the joke," Star says blankly.

"Don't worry Star it's an inside joke," Robin chuckled.

"If you two are done being idiots, I'm going to go watch some Tv," Terra walks out.

"Raven should be fine but we need someone to watc-" Tin-man got interrupted.

"What am I doing in the med-bay?" Raven asked trying to hide her face under her hood.

"Oh friend Raven! You're awake!" Starfire said giving Rae a bone crushing hug.

"You passed out," Robin answered Raven's confused look.

" Oh. "

"Friend Raven let us finish the party for you!" Star shouted.

"No!" Rae answered simply.

"Come on Rae, you need to lighten up a bit," I tried to convince her.

"I already told you my answer," she replies.

"Friend Raven please come to the festivities celebrating the day of your birth!" Star pleaded only to get rejected.

"Raven, you know you're allowed to have fun sometimes instead of staying in your stuffy room reading those boring book," I reasoned.

She walked out without finishing her check up from Cy.

"I told you it was a bad idea," Robin commented.

La rare Rae POV

As I walk to my room flashes of the images my step mother, Nyx (sounds like night and I made her up), showed me, runs through my head. I see my father using the tower as a throne as the Titans are turned to stone like I once was. I enter my room to begin meditating. As soon as my eyes closed my skull began pounding.

"Aaahhh!" I yelled out in pain. Symbols began appearing apon my skin. Someone knocked at the door so I rap my cloak to cover up the red. I crack the door open to see the whole team there including Terra who seemed like she got dragged along.

"Friend Raven are you the okay?" Star asked.

"Yes," I reply holding in the pain throbbing in my head.

"Raven, are you sure? We heard a scream come from your room," Robin asked concerned.

"I have an idea what she was doing. Isn't it obvious, she is sweating and she screamed. Plus she's alone," Terra says accusingly.

"What are you implying Terra?!" I spit back.

"I'm just saying your not as innocent as you seem," she replied smuggly.

Everone's face turned a deep shade of red.

"Is this the true Raven?" Starfire asked.

I reach my arm out to comfort her realizing my mistake to late.

"Raven, what is that?" Robin questioned seriously.

I quickly pull my hand away but Beast Boy grabbed my arm before I could hide it. Everyone examined the scarlet symbols. Cy went to touch it and as soon as the metal made contact with the red my head pounded. I hold in the scream and try my best to stay emotionless as I bite my lip.

Sssoooooooo sorry I haven't updated, its been kinda hard cuz school started but I hope you liked this!