Normal

"So how do we fix her?" Zach asked.

"She made a charm to turn her back to normal in case something like this happened."

"And what is it?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Don't laugh."

"Well what is it?"

She pulled out a giant chicken stuffed animal.

"Pfft!" Rose laughed, I elbowed her," What?"

"I gave that to her."

"Oooohhh."

"So you can fix her with that?" Zatara asked skeptically.

"Yes, she cast a portion of her soul into it but I might need to borrow some of you magic," Arella answered.

"Okay let do it."

Zach and Arella joined hand around the chicken and began chanting.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!"
"htarazA noirteM sohtniZ!"

A white spirit washed over Raven and cleansed her. Rae fell to the ground as I ran towards her. I helped her up as she found her balance.

"You okay?"

"I think, what about everyone else?"

"The team should be with the police," I replied.

"Good," she whispered.

"Raven! I'm so sorry I let this happen to you!" Ms. Roth hugged Rae.

"You couldn't have done anything," she said.

"Did we all forget about the looming darkness called Trigon?" Rose butt in.

"He can't come to Earth without Raven so we should be safe," I reasoned.

"Hopefully," Raven added.

"Well let's get back to Earth," Zach suggested.

With Raven's help we teleported back to the church. The police already made it and the Titans were sitting with the EMTs. We walked up to them.

"You couldn't have turned good before you fought us?" Cy shouted at Rose.

"I guess not."

Raven walked up to Starfire and Robin with glowing hands. She healed them the best she could.

"Robin your arm is still broken but you should be fine and Star, you leg will be a little sore."They both nodded.

I locked eyes with Kori and sighed," Raven may I speak with you?"

"Sure."

We made our way outside and then I began," Rae I really like you, like more than friends. You are very pretty and smart plus you have nice legs. And you always keep me in check. I just want to make you smile and laugh everyday. I want to protect you and grow old with you. I want to cherish you everyday. I want to make sure you're not lonely. I want to love you."

"Beast Boy I-"

"I understand if you don't feel the same," I interrupted.

"Shut up you idiot! I was going to say I like you, too!" She yelled.

"Really?"

"Yeah," she looked at the ground.

Suddenly she grinned and crouched down picking something up.

"What is it?"

She revealed a penny," A lucky penny."

                            End?