Kiss?

I can't believe Zatara! He's such a jerk! I kept muttering to myself. I quickly made my way up to the roof, slamming the door open. Raven jumped.

"Oh it's just you," she said a bit annoyed.

"You okay?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She said emotionlessly.

"Maybe 'cause Zach just called you evil," I provided.

"Nothing new."

"You wanna talk?"

"Aren't we already?"she reasoned.

"I guess so," I scratched my head.

We sat in silence for a while until she broke it,"I think there is something wrong with me."

I tilt my head,"huh? Are you sick?"

"Haven't you noticed?" She asked looking into my eyes (quick character break. Fellow comic readers might find this scene very familiar but not exact).

"What do you mean?"

"Everyday I act different."

"So? We're teens," I argued.

"Sometimes I think of killing the Titans," she whispered.

"So you want to kill us!"

"No, I just think about it," she looked very upset.

"Why?! That wrong!" I yell.

"Because I'm wrong!" She shouted as tears streamed down her face.

I grabbed her hand and begin talking,"No you're not."

She slowly calmed down,"Yes I am."

"I-i can help you," I say looking into her violet eyes.

"R-really?" She asked as I cupped her face.

"Yes," I whispered inches from her lips when I got interrupted by a long, slow clap.

"Bravo!" cheered a slightly familiar voice. I looked up to rest my eyes upon Rose Wilson.

"Raven, it's time! You must come with me or your step-mom will try and help."

"Great offer but I think we'll pass," I respond while I grabbed Raven's arm, running to the door.

"Wrong choice lover boy," she quickly jumped in front of the door blocking us.

"Hold my hand tight," Rae ordered as I did.

Soon I felt a tingly feeling as if I was swimming in water. All at once we were in the floor below.

"Woah!"

"I phased us through the roof," she informed me.

"I warned you I would have to bring your step-mom if you didn't come with me but you didn't listen," Rose's voice echoed through the hall.

"Damn it! I wish she wouldn't get involved."

The hall went dark as I heard Raven scream. I quickly turned the light back on to reveal Raven with red skin,  4 eyes and long black hair.

"Raven! What's wrong!?" I yell.

"Nothing, if anything I am better than ever thanks to my step-mom."

She forced me into the air using her magic.

"Ra-ae th-this is-n't you," I gasped as her dark magic straggled me.

"This where you're wrong, I'm more me than ever! Now my thoughts of killing the Titans can become a reality!"

"Raven that will have to wait, we need to meet up with your new fiance," Rose interjected.

Rae released me as I gasped for air.

"Your lucky, next time not so much."