Backstory

When we arrived we went straight to Raven's room and knocked.

"Go away," she said through the door.

"We just want to talk Raven," Robin pleaded.

"That's what everyone says, ' Raven I just want to talk' I agree then someone ends up hurt."

"Mentally, right?" I asked. Silence.

"Friend Raven, we just want to do the learning more about you," Star called out.

"No."

"Rae, why not?" Cyborg asked gently.

"You won't like me," she replied quietly.

"There is no action that can make us feel the different about you," Starfire coaxed.

I heard the door slide open then I heard a big grunt as Kori hugged Raven.

"Okay Raven, start talking," Robin ordered.

"My mother, Angie ran away from home and joined a cult. She was chosen to be the ceremonial bride. Unfortunately, they summoned my father disguised as a human. He showed his true colors when he planted his seed inside my mother. My mother, scared, decided to take her life with an overdose. As she layed waiting to die she saw a bright light and a portal opened revealing Azarath. They helped her and I was born. Azar, the elder, took care of me, telling me not to feel. Azar died and my mother took her place along with a new name, Arella," Raven finished.

"Woah! Rae, I had no idea!" Cy boomed as he received a glare from the nickname.

"I need to talk to my mother and warn her."

"We're going with you," I say looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, we shall journey to your home and warn the people of Azarath!" Starfire said confidently.

"We can go tomorrow," Robin planned.

"Wait, I did not agree to this," she argued.

"Come on Rae, it'll be fun! We can meet your mom and old friends," I say putting my arm around her.

"First, I don't have old friends. I was isolated from everyone. Second, don't you have a girlfriend," she wiped my arm off.

"Friend Beast Boy broke up with Terra," Star informed.

"What she do? Eat a piece of pork?" Raven remarked sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha, no actually she was being really rude."

"Yeah you should have seen it, Terra was talkin' smack about you and Beasty here cut the cord," Cyborg chimed in Patting my back.

"You know I can handle myself, I don't need a man to do my bidding."

"Beast Boy was just helping the team," Robin commented.

"Whatever," Raven said as she walked into her room.

As the door closed we began talking. "I did not know Raven had such a horrid life!" Star said first.

"Yea, none of us did," Robin scratched his head.

"Anyways, let's celebrate Beast Boy's break up!" Cy cheered.

"Yes Beast Boy is now the single of pringles!" Star shouted.

"I guess we should relax before we go to Azarath," Robin agreed.

"Booyah! I'll order the pizza!"

"Remember..." I began.

"Half veggie half meat, I know B," my best friend knows me too well.

"Okay, let's watch... Peter Johnson," I choose.

"Isn't that based on the book?" Robin asked.

"I don't know I'm still reading The Dog in the Cap," I joked.