Another Wilson?

When Cy touched her arm I could see the pain in her eyes even though that was all I could see of her.

"The red marks are burning but the rest of your arm is freezing!" Cyborg shouted poking her arm multiple times.

"Friend Raven these markings are only on your arms are they not?" Starfire asked with concern.

"Yes," she clearly lied.

"Raven take your cloak off," Robin ordered.

Hesitantly she followed the order to show her leotard ripped in the middle  revealing more markings everywhere. I looked up at her face to see her hair is grown out and a disfigured 's' on her forehead.

"Woah, Rae why didn't you tell us!" Cy asked showing his brotherly side.

"They aren't what concern me, I can deal with it," Raven replied putting her cloak back on.

"Can we at least do some testing?" Robin said matching the other's concern.

"Fine, if someone gets me my tea," she stared at Terra hinting at not wanting her around.

"Whatever," Terra said strutting away.

"Okay let get to the Med-bay," I say trying to break the silence.

"I'm starting to really hate it there," Raven commented with her usual flat voice.

"We could go in your room and do it with all your spelly stuff."

"I think I'm starting to hear the sound of throwing you out the window, it's so close maybe even seconds away," she threatened making me retreat.

In the Med-bay tincan hooked Raven up to almost everything in the room. A few minutes past as my best friend looks at the results.

"It says you have a huge migraine and your brain reacts to the markings being touched."

"I'm perfectly fine on my own. I can handle this myse-" she was cut off by yet another crime alert.

"Who's attacking!" Terra burst through the door.

"I don't know who this person is but she looks just like Slade!" Robin shouted around the room.

Everyone hurried to the crime scene. There, just like Robbie described, was a woman resembling Slade Wilson AKA the Terminator AKA Deathstroke.

"Oh look the people that killed my father and my brothers!" She said with a sinister grin.

"You're the daughter of Slade?" Robin asked in what sounded like awe.

"Yup! Rose Wilson at your service, but I'm not here for you. 'Slade' made a contract with Trigon to turn Raven in but you killed him before he had a chance," she said Slade with air quotes

"We will not let you take friend Raven!" Star bellowed stepping infront of Rae.

"Hey Raven, do you remember Joey? Yeah well he didn't die to Slade! He went into Slade's body that you killed!"

"Joey? As in Jericho? Wait didn't you two have a th-" Cyborg put his metal hand up against my mouth.

"Man, will you shut up!" He whispered.

I have seen Raven connect with many people before the incident, but Joey was more spiritual (maybe him not being able to talk helped). Supposedly he went insane and was killed by his father, Slade, but now I think he just may have lived the knife through his gut only to die by Raven.