I Do?

I turned towards Terra and crossed my arms," What do you know about the wedding?"

"I'm not telling you," she turned her nose up to the sky.

"Tara Markov! I'm done with your shit! You are going to give me answers NOW!" I yelled.

"I'd rather die!" She stared straight into my eyes then I heard a gun shot.

Terra laid motionless with a small grin.

"Titans! Get down! Gun shots fired from the trees," Robin commanded.

We stayed low for about 10 minutes when we realized the shooter must have been for Terra.

"We must quicken the paces of ours!" Star ordered as well made our way to the church's roof.

From the window we see the ceremony. Brother Blood was waiting at the alter while Raven began to walk down the isle. I wanted to jump in there and punch Blood in his stupid face.

I think Zach could pick up on my anxiety," Wait we need to take in all the surroundings before we go in."

I nodded.

Rose's POV

I'm starting to hate this brat. He orders me around, doing the worst tasks but wearing a pink dress is by far the worst. My "date" was some random dude that Blood chose as his best man. When Raven began walking down the isles, I was relieved. Once they are married I could finally leave.

She was wearing a torn wedding dress and had her long black hair down. She hid her demonic face underneath a long veil matching the dress.

*Time Skip*

Finally we got to the end when the man that talks forever asks if anyone objects. There was a moment of silence and he was going to start talking again when a loud crash alerted everyone.

"We object!"

Oh great! The Teen Titans, exactly what I wanted (sarcasm).

"Rose attack the wedding crasher!" Blood ordered.

I sighed and ran towards the team. First I went for the easy one, Robin. He throws a punch and I duck. I go to kick him but my skirt resricts me. As I struggled he threw another hit which I catch in one hand. I pull out my emergency gun, for emergencies, and shoot his arm.

I move onto my next opponent, Starfire. She will be harder but as I thought, she was worried about the leader. As she ran towards Robin I ripped my skirt so I could fight with ease. Once Starfire checked on Robin she turned to me with glowing eyes. She shot a starbolt at me which I easily dodge. She looked at me with hatred as she flew towards me a great speed. Starfire tackled me to the ground making us so close I could feel her breath.

"YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FRIENDS!!" She yelled.

"To late," I replied smirking as I flipped her over my head.

Before she could recover I step on her leg, breaking it.

Cyborg came at me next. He raised his sonic cannon aiming at my face and fired. I take the hit and fall to the ground. He slowly walked up to my lying body until he stopped at my feet.

"Thought it would be harder to beat you but I guess not," he remarks.

I slowly grin and use my foot to pull at his ankle causing him to fall. I jump onto his chest and open up his robotic body. Soon his whole cybernetic system was shut down. I slowly stood up to stare at the remaining wimps.

"And then there were two."