Church Bells

Third Person
"All the guests have arrived," Rose Wilson informed.

A childish voice replied," And what if we get any wedding crashers?"

"We have are special guard for that," she answered.

"Good my mother and you can be the Bride's Maids," Brother Blood ordered.

"Yes... Sir," Rose said through gritted teeth.

"Let's start the ceremony!"

Beast Boy's POV
"Just as I thought," Robin said aloud as Star and I walked back into the hall.

"What? Did you find her?" I asked urgently.

"I think so, she should be at this church," he told us.

"Why would friend Raven be in the church?"

"Because that is the church of Brother Blood. I also did some research which revealed who the church truly worships... Trigon," Robin explained.

"So let go!" Cy shouted.

We made our way outside as Robin, Cyborg, and Zatara hopped in the T-car. Starfire and I were going to fly. I quickly transformed into a Raven for luck. We flew in silence seeing as I was focused on Raven. After about 15 minutes we landed a mile away from the church to create a plan.

We had to wait a little for the others to arrive so we started to chat. Eventually we saw Cyborg's 'baby' in the distance. They exited the car and walked towards us.

"Glorious! Now we can begin to rescue friend Raven!" Star whisper-shouted so she didn't draw attention.

"We should enter through the roof. I think they have a few windows up there," Robin suggested as we all nodded.

"I'm sorry guys but I don't think you're on the list," a familiar voice shouted.

A few seconds later a blonde, skinny, bucktooth bitch came into view. (I'm using the comic version who is a bigger bitch)

"You traitor!" I yelled.

"You didn't care when Raven was the traitor," she argued.

"She was scared, you on the other hand look very content with yourself," I snapped.

"Honestly I think the real reason was because you like her, to bad she's getting married and soon she will end up like her mom," Terra taunted.

"To bad your gonna get your flat ass kicked," Cy quipped.

"Titans Go!" Robin ordered.

I turned into a bird and flew up to my old girlfriend. Once I was above her I shifted into a Boa Constrictor. I began to squeeze Terra with all my strength as she grunted.

"Robin! Use a flash bomb!" I shouted as the snake.

I heard the bomb go off and I saw a flicker of my sight brighten. I felt Terra stagger as I leapt to the ground mophing back to my normal self.

"Are you okay BB?" Cy asked.

"Yup, Boas have shitty eyesight when they get older so I wasn't effected much," I said as Kori held Terra in a bear hug from behind.

"Zach, can you tie her up?" Robin said with distaste.

"Yeah."

"Okay, let's get some answers," I said.