Azarath

I woke up to a knock on my door.

"Ugh, go away," I groaned.

"Beast Boy, we leaving for my home in an hour," a soft yet emotionless voice responded waking me up instantly.

I shoved the sheets off of me revealing my plain pajamas.

I shouted through the door," Okay be out in a second!"

"So in an hour?" She remarked sarcastically.

I laughed to myself as I sensed Raven leave. I took my shirt off and replaced it with a white t-shirt and a sleeveless gray jacket. Next I traded my pants for a pair of blue jeans. Soon I was completely dressed.

I walked out my room and into the common room. I was greeted by a cheery Star, a serious Robin, a brotherly Cy, and a emotionless Raven.

"Hey Rae, I would think you would be more excited to see your mom," I called her out.

"Why?" She asked staring into my soul.

"Because she's your mom, duh."

"And? Am I supposed to be 'happy'?" She asked with a bored look.

"Um, Yes!" I practically yelled.

"Yes, friend Raven you must be the excited to see your mother!" Starfire said gleefully.

"Well I'm not, I wanted to go alone and be quick but you guys had to tag along," she said pointedly.

"Okay, okay, let's just get going," Robin cut in.

"Fine," Rae huffed.

"Hey Rave, what are we supposed to do?" Cyborg asked.

"Everyone get in a circle and join hands," she instructed.

We linked up so I was holding Cyborg's cold hand and Raven's hand. When our hands connected I felt an electric shock. I looked at her face to see her eyes shut as her hair moved along with her chanting.

"Rae, when are we sup-" I was cut off by a blinding white light. I opened my eyes revealing a beautiful dimension.

"This place is glorious!" Kori boomed doing a spin in the air.

A group of hooded figures matching Raven came up to us.

"Titans stand guard!" Robin ordered.

"No! They are pacifists, they will not hurt us!" Raven teleported between us and the hooded group.

"Oops, sorry," I scratched the back of my neck.

"It is okay, even though we don't believe in violence we understand your hesitation in trusting us," a woman in a white cloak said.

She pushed down her hood to reveal a beautiful lady. "Hello Raven," she said emotionlessly.

"Hey, mother," Rae said trying to act like nothing was bothering her.

"Why have you come back to Azarath? Have you decided to come back and live your normal life?"

"Normal, yeah right," she said under her breath.

"Raven you do not belong in Earth, you belong here so you can get the best teenage life," Arella tried to persuade.

"Best? Is it best for me to be isolated?" Raven began to get upset.

"You belong with me," her mother countered.

Rae scoffed as she began to talk again," Yeah that's why you gave me all that love when I lived her."

"If you are not here to stay why are you here?"

"Change the subject like you always do!" Raven was really worked up.

"I changed the subject because I'm afraid you might resort to violence," Arella stated calmly.

Star placed her hand on Rae's shoulder. She exhaled slowly and began to talk like her normal emotionless self. "Anyways, we are here to give you a warning."

"What type of warning?" Her mom questioned.

"Father is coming, he might come after you."

"Raven, your delusional. Your father is gone. He thinks we are dead," she said convinced.

"Excuse me, not to be rude," I began as I heard Raven snort.

"Hey, what's so funny?"

"You not meaning to be rude," Rae answered.

"Anyways, Rae is telling the truth," I backed her up.

"Raven," she corrected me.

"Why is he green?" I heard someone call out.

"Good question, I'm green because I can turn into these awesome animals," I said as I turned into the first bird that came into my head.

"Why did he call you Rae and why is he a raven? I have warned you of men, right?" Arella spoke as I realized what I turned into.

Raven's face turned a bright red," I have heard your warnings and I have experienced a relationship where you were right, so it's safe to say I'm not with him."

"Yeah! And I just broke up with my girlfriend, too!" I added as I felt heat crawl up my face.

"My mistake."

"Hey, are we gonna discuss your ex or are we here to talk about there ex's?" Cy jumped in addressing Raven's mom.

"I feel Azarath will be safe as long as you are on Earth," Arella commented.

"Whatev-" Raven was cut off by a loud boom.