Raven out✌🏻

"Wait!" I yelled out as she started walking away.

I pressed my emergency alert button on my communicator behind my back. I knew I had to stall.

"Raven, what if they betray you?"

She looked at me with a tilted head, "Why would they do that?"

"Remember Malchior?" She hissed at the name,"He wanted you for a spell and nothing else."

"But my Father does love me," she tries convincing herself.

"Don't listen to him. If your family didn't love you they wouldn't have made you so perfect," Rose persuaded.

"Y-yes, they love me!" She said aloud then turned her attention back to me, "I am loved unlike you!"

Raven began walking away again when the hallway began to fill with the rest of the Titans.

"What is wrong with friend Raven?" Starfire asked on the verge of tears.

"I don't know, Beast Boy?" Robin looked at me.

"Umm... well... meandravenwereupontherooftalkingwhenrosecameandturnedravenevilwiththehelpofravensstepmom," I said in one breath (me and raven were up on the roof talking when rose came and turn raven evil with the help of raven's step-mom).

Robin took a minute to comprehend what I said and nodded.

"Titans, we need to restrain Raven!" He barked.

"Friend Raven, please do not make me do the hurting to you," Star pleaded.

"Yeah, I can't hit my sister!" Cyborg shouted.

"If you guys won't do it I will!" Zach pushed to the front ready to attack.

"Sorry Zachary but that will have to wait, I don't want to be late for my own wedding," the demon apologized.

"Goodbye."

She teleported away with Rose.

"I told you she was evil!" Zach snapped.

"She is not evil, she was turned into that by her step-mom!" I defended.

"So friend Raven is the victim?"

"Yes, and we need to save her," I said confidently.

"But where would they go?" Cy asked.

"Try tracking Raven through her communicator while I follow up on my hunch," Robin commanded.

"Friend Beast Boy would you care to do the talking with me?" Kori asked.

"Why not," I shrugged as I followed Star to an empty room.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I sense you did not tell... Everything," she interrogated.

"What do you mean?"

"What were you and friend Raven doing the talking about?"

"Nothing much," I lied.

"Really? You did not do the sharing of feelings?" She raised her eyebrow.

"What feelings? She is a sister to me."

"On my planet our powers are based on the emotions so I must do the knowing of them, too. I can recognize the feelings of my friends with the ease."

"Well you are wrong," I told her.

"I believe you are the wrong," Star spoke.

"Even if I possibly had feelings for her I doubt she would," I replied quietly.

"Oh JOY! You do have the feelings for Raven!" Starfire shouted.

Today, November 12 2018, is the day of Stan Lee's death. He was an inspiration to most and a true superhero.