Buh-Bye Terra

Okay where did we leave off. Oh! Joey.

"But I would have sensed him, right?" Raven said confused.

"Wow! Now wouldn't you think your father would do something about that?" Rose asked as if talking to a child.

"You need to do the shutting up!" Starfire yelled shooting a fire bolt. Rose dodged it.

"I think she did enough talking, Titans Go!" Robin ordered as we ran forward.

"You won't win, Trigon's will make sure of it," Rose and Rae said in sync.

Raven was using all her power to get Rose but just like her father, Rose dodged everything.

"Brother Blood is coming for you Raven! He wants your blood, your powers, so he can open the portal himself," Rose warned as she threw a smoke bomb at the ground.

"Um... Rae, what does Blood have to do with this? Isn't he dead?" I asked.

"His son isn't," was all she said as she teleported away.

"Wow, who would want Raven that bad? Like, I won't even take a hundred bucks to be her friend," Terra commented as everyone glared at her.

"What?" Terra said looking at our faces.

"Terra, you need to be the nice to friend Raven," Star suggested.

"Well it's not my fault if she makes it to easy!" Terra shot back.

"Terra! Would you stop being a bitch!" I blurted as she stared at me.

"I'm the bitch?! Raven is a bitch!"

"Terra will you STOP being such a pain in the ass!" I spat.

"Fine! I'm leaving the Titans! I hope you're happy B!" She yelled running off.

"Good job Beasty! I wasn't gonna say anything but she is really annoying," Cy said patting my back.

"You did the good thing, Beast Boy," Star assured me.

"I feel like a weight was taken off my chest," I responded.

"Yeah, Terra was kinda a loose cannon," Robin commented.

"We should go back to the tower and do the comforting to friend Raven."

"Good idea Star, I feel like Rose was trying get into Raven's head," Robin thought aloud.

"First let me get this straight, Raven betrayed us to die before he dad could get her, Joey was Slade, and Brother Blood's son wants Raven's blood?" I asked.

"That seems to be the correct, I think."

"Yeah this is kinda confusing," Cy chimed in.

"Agreed," Robin said.

"Okay just making sure, now let's go!"

We decided to all take the T-car instead of wasting our energy. I sat in the back next to Starfire. It was quiet for a good minute until Star began to talk.

"Friend Raven can't have that bad of the life, can she?"

"Well lets see what we know already," said the great detective.

"She is the daughter of Trigon and Arella. She was born in Azarath and she can't let her emotions go to much." Cy listed.

"Wow, we don't really know that much about her," I noticed.

"When we arrive at the tower we should try to get more information out of her," Robin planned.

OMG Sorry I took so long to update, I went to Universal so I was busy last weekend. Anyways, I got a new Instagram account called comicgirlgeek. Go check it out! Okay bye for now.