four - friends, foes, and fast five

•* friends, foes, and fast five *•

.•* friends, foes, and fast five *•.

Finn sat in the chairs outside the principals office waiting patiently. He was thinking about everything that went down and to say the least he was angry, and for many reasons.

He was angry that Dylan punched Noah. He was angry Dylan called Sadie and Millie freaks. He was angry that he didn't stand up for Millie with Noah.

His knee was bouncing up and down and he could feel the anxiety consuming his mind. It crept up on him making him feel all the wrong ways. He frowned and looked down at his feet.

"You may go now." The boys heard the principal say and they all got up quickly. Noah walked out of there with a grumpy look on his face.

He wasn't happy.

"Are you alright?" Finn asked Noah giving him a concerned look. Noah looked up at him and slowly started to smile.

"Am I alright? Hell yeah I'm alright! I just freaking punched Dylan Dorsey in the face!" Noah laughed punching Finn in the shoulder. Finn winced in pain but Noah didn't notice it with the ecstasy of fighting clouding his mind.

"Hell yeah dude!" Gaten exclaimed ruffling Noah's hair and laughing along with him.

"How long are you in detention for?" Caleb asked interrupting Noah and Gaten's mini celebration. Noah's smile faltered but still stuck.

"A week, not too bad." He shrugged and all the boys agreed. They started to walk to their usual hang out spot on the football field. It was free period after lunch and the boys decided to just skip lunch after all that had happened.

But they were stopped. When they turned the corner they saw Millie stepping out of the bathroom stroking her cheeks.

Noah's breath caught in his throat. Despite her being all puffy and red eyed from the crying she still looked gorgeous. Why would Dylan turn her down? He thought. Millie was wearing a pink knit crop tip with jean shorts and converse. She looked like a regular teen despite her puffy cheeks and red eyes.

Finn looked after Millie at Sadie who was still looked concerned. But it didn't look like she was concerned about Millie. It looked like she was worried about something else. Sadie was wearing brick red pants that were big and flowy and she had in a white crop top with sleeves that expanded out at the elbow. She looked like a seventies hippie.

Both the girls stopped after realizing the boys were right there. Millie looked at Noah in surprise. She slowly walked up to him.

"Thank you, for what you did in there. I hope you weren't punished too badly." Millie thanked him timidly. She felt oddly giddy around him for some reason. Noah smiled and nodded.

"That Dorsey deserved it. He was being a major jerk. And the principal let me off easy." Noah shrugged feeling very nice for being nice.

"Anyways I guess Sadie and me should-" Millie started but was interrupted by Noah.