eight - talks at two am

•* talks at two am *•

.•* talks at two am *•.

Millie Bobby Brown could keep a secret. She could keep the deepest and juiciest secret. She was THE secret keeper. One more secret in her secret binder was the fact that she saw Finn and Sadie hugging each other. The others didn't but she saw it out of the corner of her eye and she was mentally melting.

She wouldn't tell the boys or anyone else about what she saw, maybe she'd tease Sadie about it later. Millie smirked and noticed the boys now standing in front of Dylan Dorsey's house. She knew it was his house because he threw many parties here.

They waited for Finn and Sadie to catch up. Noah looked over the small group who had formed an unlikely connection over a short period of time.

Caleb looked overly excited along with Gaten. Millie and Finn sported matching calm smiles. While Sadie looked absolutely terrified.

"Ok Caleb, Gaten, and Millie have the toilet paper in their bags. Let's get some TP-ing started!" Noah exclaimed and everyone agreed enthusiastically, besides Sadie.

Each person had a roll and there were plenty more in the bags. Everyone ran up to the peaceful houses and started throwing the toilet rolls up on the roof and in the trees.

Sadie stood there looking at the disaster they were creating. She couldn't bring herself to do it and not because she was scared, just because she was destroying an animals environment and leaving litter. It was against anything Sadie ever believed in.

"Sadie are you going to join?" Noah whispered yelled looking back at her. Sadie gulped and shook her head. "Ok, throw me your roll!" She threw him the roll and sat by a tree watching their destruction.

Being there and watching this happen made Sadie guilty so she decided to climb the tree, that wasn't being TP-ed.

It was a very tall tree and she planned on going up as far as she could and then going back down once at the top.

Meanwhile Millie and the boys were all laughing quietly as they threw numerous rolls everywhere. Gaten and Caleb started egging the cars and it was all mayhem.

But yet it was oddly exciting. Especially for Millie because it was her first time. She didn't even notice Sadie was up in a tree! Millie kept trying to throw the toilet roll over the lamp post but it wouldn't reach so she continued to try until she ran out of paper on the roll. She huffed and decided to try something else.

Soon enough the mayhem was over and Sadie was out of the tree. The adrenalin filled kids took a quick look over their mess before scurrying down the road in attempt to get to Noah's house before they were caught.

Sadie and Millie were holding hands as they ran. Caleb was in the lead running faster because he was physically equipped to.

And the teens arrived at Noah's amazing house all huffing and panting. Finn and Gaten sat on the steps, Caleb and Millie were leaning against the fence posts and Sadie was laying flat in the grass. They were all laughing, even Sadie due to the adrenalin pumping through her veins.