six - operation sleepover sabotage

•* operation sleepover sabotage *•

.•* operation sleepover sabotage *•.

"They invited us to Noah's house!" Millie exclaimed as she looked at Sadie who looked undisturbed. She waited for a response but none came. Millie sighed but decided to continue. "We are so going!"

"I guess we can go, I just need to tell my parents." Sadie said shrugging making Millie smile widely. Millie pulled out her phone and started texting anxiously.

"I'll tell them we'll be there in thirty minutes!" Millie exclaimed and Sadie nodded before picking up her bag. They were currently in Millie's bedroom which was very colorful.

"Ok I'll meet you back here and then we can go." Sadie said and Millie nodded walking over to the bathroom. Sadie left the house on her own and walked over to her house.

Being a small town, houses were located pretty close to each other. So the walk from Millie's to Sadie's wasn't too far, probably a seven minute walk.

Sadie was caught up in her thoughts... about Finn. She hadn't talked to him much but he seemed really nice. She hoped she would be able to talk to him some more at Noah's house.

Once Sadie arrived at her wooden house she walked in the screen door, which was almost always open. Inside her father was watching a football game on the TV.

"Hey dad, where's mom?" Sadie asked him surprising him by her sudden appearance. He recoiled but never the less regained his posture.

"Uh she is in the backyard." He said and Sadie nodded walking through the house to the backyard. And there her mom was, her red curly hair flowing down her back. (honestly have no idea what her mom looks like :/)

"Hey Mom!" Sadie greeted her mom looking up from where she was planting her flowers. If there was one thing Sadie and her mom had in common it was their love for flowers.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" She asked tilting her straw hat up a little bit to get a better view at her daughter. Sadie was a sight for sore eyes sitting in the sunlight where her red hair looked like it was glowing.

"I was wondering if I could go visit some friends with Millie?" Sadie asked not specifying who her friends were. Her mom smiled up at her and nodded.

"Of course I'm glad you are making friends other than Millie. Be sure to remind me about them when you get back." Her mom agreed and Sadie smiled widely.

"Yeah I will thanks." Sadie said perfectly intending that she would NOT remind her later. Sadie turned around and walked inside the house and out.

For once in her life Sadie felt excited about going over to someones house other than Millie's.

-

Millie and Sadie stood in front of the "Schnapp Residence" flabbergasted. It definitely stood up to its expectations. The house was white and very big, it had a wrap around porch. No wonder the boys spent so much time there.