nine - committing social suicide

•* committing social suicide *•

.•* committing social suicide *•.

The gang arrived at school shortly and Caleb and Gaten couldn't stop laughing at everyone's baffled faces. No one expected this.

Caleb and Gaten were in the front leading. Noah and Millie were behind them talking, they had formed a friendship. Sadie and Finn were behind Noah and Millie. Sadie looked around cautiously her ears on full alert. If anyone said anything bad about Finn when he walked with her she would never forgive herself.

Finn noticed her wary expression and nudged her lightly. "You ok?" He asked looked at her worriedly. She looked up at him and plastered on her best happy face.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Just... Just tell me if anyone says anything bad about you." She replied and Finn furrowed his eyebrows. He frowned and looked around before looking back at her.

"Why?" He asked. Sadie hesitated to answer looking at the students in the hallway giving her nasty looks.

"Slut." One of the whispered giving her a dirty look. "Gross!" Another person commented looking her up and down. "Look at that slut trying to look cute. Well she ain't!" Another person said and Sadie felt tears well up in her eyes. Sadie said she ignored the comments she didn't  say they didn't hurt.

"Sadie!" Finn said again shaking her arm in his grip awakening her from her thoughts. Her head snapped in his direction a puzzled expression across her face.

"I'm sorry, what was the question?" She asked shaking her head out if the thoughts. Finn noticed Sadie's blue eyes were glassy and he felt anger start to build up in his insides.

"Never mind that, why are you crying?" He asked and Sadie furrowed her eyebrows as she touched her cheeks. They were dry?

"What do you mean I'm not crying." She said looking up at him. She felt like crying though. He rolled his eyes and looked at everyone.

"You aren't crying but you were about to." He said and Sadie shook her head grabbing Finn's bicep.

"Finn, let it go, it was nothing." She told him trying to get him off the subject. It would only make her feel worse.

"Who said something mean?" He asked and Sadie sighed looking at him.

"Finn stop." She warned him giving him a stern stare. He sighed in defeat and looked down. She had that affect on him.

"Sorry." He apologized. She smiled at him but her smile slowly disappeared when she heard voices behind her again.

"Aw look what a baby. She's holding onto Finn's arms because she is a baby." Someone said making Sadie let go of Finn's arm and turning away from him.

"Poor Finn. He has to be seen with that wretched rat!" Another exclaimed. That one hit close to her heart and Sadie let a tear roll down her cheek.