fifteen - Jacey Sink makes her rounds

•* Jacey Sink makes her rounds *•

.•* Jacey Sink makes her rounds *•.

Sadie woke up opening her eyes to the white ceiling. She rubbed her eyes and turned on her side to look at the clock. The clock read ten thirty. She sighed and flipped back on her back. She was extremely tired. She stayed up till two thirty last night getting everyone home. And it was very difficult.

Sadie closed her eyes again figuring she could get a little more sleep until her door opened with a click and all the sudden someone was jumping on the bed. Sadie opened her eyes curious as to who was jumping in her bed.

And that's when she noticed the fragile and small outline of her little sister Jacey. "Jacey!" Sadie screamed excitedly sitting up and pulling Jacey down so she could hug her.

"Shady Sadie!" Jacey cheered hugging her sister back passionately. Jacey had went to stay with her aunt after a period of bad grades in school. But she was back now!

"I've missed you so much!" Sadie sighed squeezing her sister tighter. Sadie and her sister had a tight bond and it broke their hearts when Jacey had to go.

"Me too." Jacey replied before pulling back and jumping off the bed. Sadie giggled and got up too.

"Did you make all A's?" Sadie asked putting her hands on her hips. Jacey giggled and shook her head playfully mocking Sadie's actions as she put her hands on her hips too.

"B's but that's good too!" Jacey said with a bright smile filled with pearly baby teeth. Sadie laughed and hugged her eight year old sister again.

"That is awesome, Jacey!" Sadie congratulated her putting her hand up for Jacey to high five. "You have to tell me what went on at that school!" Sadie encouraged her.

Jacey ran back to Sadie's bed sitting down on it. "Well the town was huge! And there were so many people there. Aunt Luna was a jerk though, she was all mean and strict." Jacey frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well she has to be strict so you could get grades and get back to me sooner." Sadie said and Jacey giggled nodding her head up and down.

"I guess you're right. I should probably apologize after calling her a big meany." Jacey chuckled making Sadie laugh too.

"Yeah you could call her later." Sadie said putting an arm around Jacey's shoulders.

"You have been asleep for a while! A boy came to the door earlier." Jacey said punching Sadie in the shoulder and making Sadie wince. Jacey wasn't very soft.

"Oh really?" Sadie asked and Jacey nodded blankly. "Well who was it?" Sadie asked out of her own curiosity.

"He said his name was Caleb." Jacey said and Sadie smiled. Jacey's gasped and pointed at Sadie accusingly. "You smiled, you have a crush on him!" Jacey yelled making Sadie's eyes widen.