2: Arrangements Are Alright

"We all go to Nico's apartment and get our stuff." Jason instructed. They all filed out of the bus, heading to the apartment, having already been told where it was. Will and Leo stayed in the front of the group, not weighed down by having a significant other to talk to. Will knocked on the apartment door.

"Hello. Here's all that Chiron gave me, figure it out yourselves." Nico opened the door, shoved a binder into Will's arms, and promptly closed the door again. Will didn't question it, opening the binder up and going through it.

"Two keys for each apartment, except two. I'm assuming the couples want to share?" Will asked the group. Everyone agreed, and Will passed the keys out accordingly.

"Actually, we're not a couple." Frank told Will when Will gave him and Hazel the matching keys. Piper snorted behind him.

"Sure you aren't."

"Leo, you can have your own place completely or go ahead with Nico." Will stated. Leo didn't have to think at all, taking the key that was labeled with an apartment different from Nico's instantly.

"We'll be sharing the last double apartment, thanks." Thalia told him, grabbing two matching keys and giving one to Reyna.

And that left the final key to Will; the one that went to Nico's place. He pocketed the key, still having more left in the binder.

"You share schedules if you're in the same place, y'all." Will quickly handed those out.

"How'd Chiron manage that?" Percy asked, reading the schedule.

"That'd be me and the power of charmspeak. Just told the principal that that's how it has to be." Piper answered. Jason looked rightfully proud of his girlfriend as he read the schedule he shared with her.

"School starts in two days, Monday." Will closed the binder with finality, not bothering much to check his own classes.

"Can we meet tomorrow and have a fun school shopping spree? I've been wanting to hang out in a Walmart and mess around like those internet videos." Hazel suggested. The whole group agreed to that, and Piper and Percy both looked at each other with a mischievous look on their faces. Annabeth already seemed tired of their shenanigans before they'd even started.

"I have infinite funds, so that sounds pretty interesting." Will mentioned. A few different people looked at him questioningly. "Gift from Apollo, infinite wallet."

"Alright, all out here at noon tomorrow?" Jason asked. The group agreed to that, and they all went their separate ways. Will unlocked and walked into his apartment, quickly setting his stuff down.

"I thought I got my own place?" Nico asked.

"Nope, you're stuck with me. And we share a schedule. Where's the bedroom at?" Will scanned the small apartment. He saw a kitchen, small living room-like area, and two closed doors. Nico groaned, standing up and walking to one of said doors. Will picked his stuff back up and followed.

"We share a bed." Nico told him dully. There was little in the room, just a bed and small closet. Nico didn't seem to have personalized the room at all, which Will was fine with. He likely wasn't going to change much either anyway.

"I'm sleeping on the couch, then. Rather not share a bed. Nothin' against you, I'm just not super okay with that." Will stated. He put what little clothes he'd brought in the closet, shoving them over to one side.

"That works for me. The other room is the bathroom, obviously. I shower in the mornings, for future reference." Nico instructed. Will nodded.

"Got it. We're all meeting outside this apartment at noon so we can all go back to school shopping together. I have infinite money, thanks to Apollo, so it'll be a time to get anything we need here." Will told him. Nico looked slightly peeved that he'd have to go and talk to people tomorrow.

"Fine." Nico said simply. He walked back out to the living room, sitting on the small couch and continuing to watch whatever show he was before. Will sat down too, staying on the other side of the couch. He had nothing against Nico at all, but he also had no reason to be at all close to the kid.

"Hazel is your sister, right?" Will asked suddenly. Nico gave him an odd looked, confused as to why he was asking.

"Yes."

"Okay, okay. Just had to make sure. I'd figured so, but you two do look pretty different. She's from Pluto and you're from Hades, technically, yeah?" Will specified.

"Technically, yes. She is my half sister, technically, too. But we consider each other full siblings." Nico explains. Will nodded.

"Fair enough. How's the school been?" Will asked him. Nico shrugged.

"Just another high school. I've only been going for a week. There are definitely other demigods there, and monsters. I've been attacked twice."

"Ah, fun. As a group, fightin' 'em off'll be easy enough."